Chapter 18

Jamie walks into the leaving room still hugging the bear "Max what you doing here?"

Max looks at his older brother "well I came to see dad and the triplets this is Julian my boyfriend by the way. Hey how are things with you and Sophie?"

Blaine frowns "There was a reason I told you not to mention her."

Jamie hugs the bear tighter "She erm broke up with me but it's all good I'm done crying."

Blaine sighs "You ok baby boy?" he said as Ethan came out his room

Ethan shook his head "Emily is being strange again I don't like it."

Blaine picked him up "Ok I know honey she isn't hurting and it isn't weird she just needs space Eric isn't gonna move out of there but you are very welcome to stay here?"

Ethan lays down on Blaine's chest "So Jamie what did you want to ask?"

Jamie smiles slightly "If I could maybe move to Dalton?"

Max looks at him raising and eyebrow "Wait really? What makes you think you're gonna find love there? It's an all boys school?"

Jamie hugs the bear "Nope I'm never finding love again I will fail anyway. I Er want to go there because I want to focus on school and I will have no distractions there. Also another reason that you know about dad."

Blaine nods "I don't see why not you're staying off school for a bit though. Ok?"

Jamie nods "Yeah."

******

Max hugged Jamie "I love you and I'm glad you will be coming to school with me! I hope you feel better soon."

Jamie sighs "Me too."

*****
Jamie POV

Me: hi I know you don't want her from me but I'm moving to Dalton I will be out of your life completely

Me tears came back and fell onto my phone

Sophie 🧸: I thought I blocked you? Whatever Good I don't have to see you ever again.

Me: love you always have always will ❤️🥺😭

Sophie 🧸: whatever I don't care how many time do I have to spell it out to you? LEAVE ME ALONE

Sophie 🧸 blocked you

She was gone for good now she was never coming back I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm heartbroken and a mess I need to stop feeling like this!

*****

Blaine comes into his room "Love you and you most definitely not ugly or what ever she called you you're perfect."

I nods "Thanks dad but I'm just gonna sleep Thank you for letting me move to Dalton."

Blaine kisses his head "No problem if you need to talk I'm here ok?"

I sighs "Ok!"