Chapter 36

4 months:

Julian walked into school "Max? Can I talk to you?"

Max nods "Sure I have something to tell you too."

Julian smiles "You can go first."

Max sighs "Ok I erm have a boyfriend.... I think."

Julian froze "you think?

Max sighs "Jules I was so stupid I can tell he's gaining feelings for me. So that's why I think he's my boyfriend but I just thought we were friends."

Julian knew what would calm him down he hugged him "How long have you been maybe dating?"

Max calms down "Erm 5 days."

Julian nods "First why don't we get back together? I really missed you."

Max kisses him "I love you."

Julian smiles "Love you too. Ok at lunch we sit with each other and be a couple then he will know you're not dating."

Max hugs him "Thank you god I missed you so much."

Julian kissed his head "I missed you more."

Max giggles "I mean I almost died without you I was literally sick I wasn't doing very well."

Julian nods "Yup you win. I'm glad to have you back though."

Max sigh and intertwined there fingers "I'm glad to have you back as well."

******

Jack sat in front of Max and Julian "Max?"

Max smiles "Hi Jack this is my boyfriend Julian. Jules this is my new friend Jack."

Julian waves "Hey. Why you sad?"

Jack frowns "Max I thought we were dating?"

Max looks down "Really? I literally told you I was still in love with Julian and I can never date anyone else." (That wasn't even a lie that's why they became friends) "We got back together I love him and he loves me."

Jack nods "You guys are really cute together. I'm sorry for thinking we were dating. Can we still be friends."

Max laughs "It's fine and of course we can still be friends."

Jack got up and hugs max "I'm happy you and Julian got back together I know Olive and Jonathan will be too."