Chapter 27

Johnathan hugs Mason "That's great we can have like a family game night I can invite all my friends well my two best friends and my boyfriend and Kurt and Blaine could come even Sebastian and Hunter."

Justin giggles "That actually isn't a bad idea it would be fun."

******

Blaine sighs "Justin I heard something. Can I talk to you alone?"

Emily held on Blaine's leg "Daddy this house scary."

Blaine lifted up his leg "Why sweetheart?"

Emily frowns "Because it's not our house."

Blaine nods and put his leg down slowly so she wouldn't fall off "Well change of plan could I talk to you alone plus my new little leg friend."

Justin giggles "Sure."

Blaine gets her of his leg and held her and she hides in his neck. "This is about Johnathan he was around mine yesterday and all I could smell on him was alcohol. Now I know that is shocking and you probably won't believe me and is fine I just wanted to make you aware. I don't want him to end up like us."

Emily cries "You said it would be fun here!"

Blaine shush her softly "Don't worry honey the games haven't started yet I'm talking to your uncle."

Emily nods "Sorry daddy."

Blaine kisses her head "no need to be sorry. she missed her nap today so she's a little tired. As I was saying I'm worried."

Justin shook his head "No Blaine you must be mistaken Nope Johnathan he's a good kid Oliver he's always around him maybe he drinks Nope not my boy he wouldn't I saved him remember? From going down that path."

Blaine could tell he was getting upset "Erm yeah you're probably right I just want to tell you because I was concerned I'm probably just being paranoid don't worry."

Justin nods "Thank you but like I said he is a good kid let's go start playing the games now."

Blaine sighs "Let's go."

******

Johnathan stood up "Ok so the first game is a singing game it's just for Kurt and Blaine though and it's not really a game I'm just a massive fan boy and I want to here you sing."

Everyone laughs Kurt sighs "I'm too old for this I refuse."

Blaine Shook his head "Kurt you are not to old to do anything but no I don't want to do it either also My daughter is sleeping."

Johnathan frowns and tilts his head "Not even for a fan?"

Blaine rolls his eyes "Fine but someone else has to replace me as a pillow while I sing."

Kurt smiles "Of Blaine's doing it I will do it too."

Everyone cheered

Blaine:
Here we go again
I kinda wanna be more than friends
So take it easy on me
I'm afraid you're never satisfied
Here we go again
We're sick like animals
We play pretend
You're just a cannibal
And I'm afraid I wont get out alive

Both:
Wo, oh, I want some more
Wo, oh, What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Wo, oh, I want some more
Wo, oh, What are you waitin' for?
What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight Here we are again
I feel the chemicals kickin' in
It's gettin heavy
And I wanna run and hide
I wanna run and hide
Kurt:
I do it every time
You're killin' me now (Killin' me now)
And I won't be denied by you
The animal inside of you
Both:

Wo, oh, I want some more
Wo, oh, What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Wo, oh, I want some more
Wo, oh, What are you waitin' for?
What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight
Hush hush the world is quiet
Hush hush we both can't fight it (Woooooaah)
It's us that made this mess
Why can't you understand?
No, I won't sleep tonight
Wo, oh, I want some more
Wo, oh, What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Wo, oh, What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight

Everyone claps Emily woke up because she knows the difference between her dad and someone else.

Blaine sits down letting Emily lay on him again "I'm sorry baby girl I was forced to move." Emily didn't care she just went back to sleep.

Game night continues and everyone has fun and the agree to make this a regular thing they do on Saturday nights.