Chapter 15

Ethan cries "Pappy it hurts! Do I need hoptical again?"

Kurt kisses his head "No baby boy you just need medicine do Hospital."

Ethan sniffles "Why it hurt?"

Kurt frowns "I'm sorry you're in pain baby. How about you have your medicine then we go cuddle in mine and daddy's bed? Eric's doctors appointment isn't till later and he is still sleeping. So it will just be me and you."

Ethan smiles "Pappy?"

Kurt gets up and goes into the kitchen "Yeah?"

Ethan looks down "Never mind it's silly."

Kurt brings the medicine back "No it isn't nothing you say or want to speak about is ever silly what's bothering you?"

Ethan makes eye contact "It's just I feel strange like something is different I'm my brain? I can't really explain it I'm sorry I told you it was silly."

Kurt gave him the medicine and thought for a minute "What do you mean by different?"

Ethan sighs a little "Like different to everyone else's. Especially Emily she is so smart and sweet and beautiful but me I'm none of them."

Kurt raised an eyebrow "Well how do you see Eric?"

Ethan thought for a second "He's brave Pappy he helps me and Emily so much I love him."

Kurt was very impressed no wonder Eric seems so grown up "I see well you were very brave getting that operation. I'm gonna go talk to Eric ok would you like him to join us?"

Ethan nods "That would be nice."

*****

Kurt woke him up "Hi sweet heart do you mind if we have a little chat?"

Eric yawns and nods "Ok what's up? Is it Ethan? Or Emily did she fall and hurt herself?"

Kurt shook his head "No calm down. I came here to talk to you you're very grown up for a 3 year old?"

Eric smiles "Thank you!"

Kurt giggles "That wasn't meant to be a complement honey. You have to be a kid. Daddy and I can help Ethan, Emily and you Eric. You just have to relax."

Eric frowns "I don't want to Emily is my little sister and Ethan is my Little brother I'm not gonna stop you can't make me."

Kurt picks him up "No I can't but I love you and I want you to be a kid so this is what's gonna happen after you go see what you are allergic too we are gonna go to the park Jamie is off school today as you know so he can be with Ethan. we are going to the park."

Eric shook his head "No there is to many injuries waiting to happen!"

Kurt sighs "We are going and once you realise you can be a kid then we can come home deal? Could you do it for me please?"

Eric nods "Ok."

******

Kurt Eric and Ethan all cuddled up in Blaine and Kurt's bed. Ethan fell asleep.

Eric kisses his head "Poor Ethan."

Kurt sighs "Yeah."

******

Time for Eric's appointment:

Kurt whispers in Ethans ear "I'm going sweetheart Jamie is in his room if you need him."

Ethan says half a sleep "ok Pappy."

*****

Doctor nods "So he's allergic to a lot of things."

Eric's Allergies:
•Nuts
•fish
•honey
•Cherries

Kurt sighs "You know what this means right Eric?"

Eric shook his head "What Pappy?"

Kurt looks at him "No eating out until you memories all of these is that ok?"

Eric smiles the frowns "Oh my god what about Ethan we are identical will he have the algies two?"

Kurt kisses his head "Allergies honey and it's a possibility especially the cherry one right doctor?"

The doctor nods "Don't worry Ethan doesn't have all of them we did a test when he came yesterday to get the stitches checked. That's when Blaine made him an appointment telling us what was going on. He is allergic to cherries and honey."

Kurt smiles "Thank you doctor."

*****

At the park:

Eric went on the swing and a little boy went up to him "Hi Eric I'm in your class at school."

Eric smiles "Hi want to play?"

The boy nods "Yeah I'm Lucas."

Eric giggles "nice to meet you probably Lucas."

******

Kurt smiles. Then a familiar face sat next to him "It's good to see Lucas found a friend."

Kurt gasps "NICK?!

Nick giggles "Hey Kurt heard my oldest is dating yours?"

Kurt shook his head "Max isn't mine, but yes he is. I never knew Julian was your boy."

Nick nods "Yeah I'm glad he's happy anyway what have you been up too?"

They continue talking and catching up until it was time to go and they agreed to meet up again sometime.