Chapter 35

Max is laying on Sebastian leg "Pappy?"

Sebastian ran his hand through Max's hair "Yes baby?"

He sighs "Why are boys so stupid?"

Sebastian laughs "I don't know."

Max nods "I wish we were still together."

Sebastian put a hand on his forehead "Yup what I thought could you maybe think about being with him again?"

Max thought about it almost crying but he did it "I can't do that anymore I'm sorry."

Sebastian smiles "Don't worry but your temperature goes away. Honey I really don't think you're ever gonna be over him. I think to really get over him you gonna have to date other people. I know you won't do that."

Max shook his head "No I love Julian I won't date anyone else unless it is him. He still loves me Pappy I know we will get back together."

Sebastian kissed his head "Do you want more ice cream and hot chocolate?"

Max nods "Yes please."

*****

Julian went up to Jeff "Papa what was that I broke up with someone who is amazing and loved me the way I loved him and now I see you hugging Sebastian?"

Jeff hugs him "I'm sorry I know how much you are hurting I hate seeing you so upset."

Julian tears up "I miss him so much Pappy."

Jeff rubs his back "I know why don't you get back together with him. It would be our little secret."

Julian giggles "What about dad?"

Jeff kissed his head "I will deal with your dad."

Julian smiles "Thanks papa."

Jeff hugs him "You're welcome."

******

Blaine held Emily close "You're not stupid or weird Baby girl you're amazing."

Emily smiles "Thank you daddy."

Blaine kisses her head "Never let anyone bring you down ever and if they do then you come to be ok?"

Emily nods "Ok daddy is maxy ok?"

Blaine shook his head "He is doing very well but he will be ok."

Emily sighs "I love you daddy."

Blaine giggles "I love you too."