Chapter 34

Max walks into his house "Papa?"

Sebastian came out of the kitchen "Hey, how you holding up?"

Max hugs Sebastian tightly "Not so good. What did you do to them?"

Sebastian sighs "I literally have no idea I was really high on something I can't even remember what. When I heard Nick was in hospital because of me I was really confused. I asked Jeff what happened and he was really upset I could tell that and he said 'Don't act like you don't know.' And then ended the call."

Max nods "I'm heartbroken Pappy I have no idea what to do. It's been two weeks and seeing him makes me cry or at least want to." Max and Sebastian go and sit on the couch so the can talk more

Sebastian sighs "I know sweetheart what I did must have been terrible I have no idea what it is I promise if I did I would make it right immediately. I have no clue."

Max smiles "I understand you went through something. Now I have to be hurt but it's ok. You know what Julian can't control my life I need to forget about him somehow."

Sebastian nods "You know what helped me get over your dad?"

Max shook his head "I was 1 almost 2."

Sebastian giggles "Well I ate a lot of ice cream drank a lot of hot chocolate and had a Disney marathon because well I had two kids that I couldn't Parent."

Max thought for a minute "That sounds good right now."

Sebastian kissed his head "Ok baby you go get in your pyjamas I will sign you out of school for a week ok till you deal with the break up does that sound good?"

Max nods "Yeah thank you Pappy."

******

Sebastian rings the door bell at Nick and Jeff's house "Hi Jeff."

Jeff stepped out the door and closed it "Why are you here?"

Sebastian sighs "Look I really have no idea what I did it's all a blur I was high on something I don't know what I can't remember. I'm really sorry for what ever I did, but max is more important then this I know you think the same thing about Julian. Max is heart broken worse then he should be he's got a temperature and he just really isn't doing Great."

Jeff bit his lip "I told Nick that we should let our kids love each other Sebastian. We told him what happened and Julian broke up with him because he brought Nick bad memories. It wasn't out Decision told him that he can still date Max."

Sebastian sighs "Well do you mind telling me?" Jeff nods and tells him the whole story he gasps "Oh my god I am so sorry I know you won't forgive me but if I was in the right state of mind I 100% wouldn't do that."

Jeff hugs him "I'm glad you're better hopefully Julian and Max will get back together. He's really upset he won't show it though but I know he is I can just tell."

Sebastian nods "Anyway I'm gonna go back to Max but thank you for telling me what happened and again I'm really sorry."

Jeff smiles "Bye Seb."