Chapter 31

Ethan crossed his arms "I want Oli to come around."

Blaine laughs while shaking his head he then kissed Ethan on the head "He's going through a hard time right now you see he's just found out that he has other family. You know Luke? Jamie's best friend?" Ethan nods "Well he's just found out he is his brother."

Ethan sighs "Where's papa then?"

Blaine pretend he was hurt "He isn't here. He's at work."

Ethan frowns "Why do I have to be left all alone is it because I'm the middle child?"

Blaine giggles "No it's not and your not alone you have me. Do you not like me?"

Ethan smiles and hugs Blaine "I love you daddy."

Blaine nods "Good you seem sad though and I don't like you being sad."

Ethan sniffles "Because I want to see Oliver."

Blaine kiss his head "I know buddy but you can see him and Johnathan a different day ok?"

Ethan nods "Ok."

******
Face time

Oliver
Hi Ethan Daddy told me you were sad I couldn't come see you today is that too

Ethan
(nods) yeah I miss you I want me you and Jonathan to play together again.

Oliver
Well I can't today because I'm with Johnathan and I'm really nervous to meet someone in a different mind set I know that might sound silly.

Ethan
(Giggles) that is silly because luke is really nice and he knows you're his brother so you will be ok. I hope it goes good.

Oliver
Do you want to say hi to Johnathan? He's sat right next to me (Johnathan waves) hi we will come see you when we can ok?

Ethan
Ok I know daddy told me I will see you soon hopefully!

Oliver
Fingers crossed! I have to go know                      
                But I love you.

Ethan
        (Waves bye) love you too

*********

Johnathan laughs when the call ends.

Oliver raised and eyebrow "What?"

Johnathan giggles "Well you clam to be this person who hates the world and everyone living in it. Then you go out of your way to make someone feel happy when they were sad you weren't around. I say that you are actually a dissent human being."

Oliver rolls his eyes "Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now I'm gonna go meet my brother so love you and wish me luck."

Johnathan nods "Good luck."

********

Luke smiles "Don't be nervous I've waited so long for you to find out."

Oliver just went up to him and hugged him then let go "Sorry. It's just I've been an only child for so long and I hated it."

Luke laughs "It's ok do you want to ask any Questions? Maybe about what happened?"

Oliver nods "How is this possible my dad said my mom was is first and only love. Ever since I was little I knew that they were lying to me about something I just never new what."

Luke sighs "Well my mom was 19 when she had me so was your dad they were boyfriend and girlfriend at the time. When I was born I wasn't what he wanted so he found your mom and had you two years later had you. My two year old brain was so excited to meet you but my mom said I couldn't and If I did dad told me not to tell him of course I didn't remember that but I was reminded when I was 5 dad came round to tell me to listen to what my mom and told me I asked what that was and I told me then left then when I was 15 he came back again just to tell me the same thing."

Oliver frowns "I can't believe he did that to you. I'm glad I didn't grow up like him!" Then Oliver relished someone he almost collapsed on the the floor "No I'm exactly like him right? that's why you told Johnathan because you thought I was like him right?"

Luke nods "I didn't want Johnathan to get hurt he's a good kid I promise to help me and keep you how you act around him."

Oliver had to sit down "So you thought I was turning into him not that I actually was him?"

Luke nods again "Exactly I don't think anyone could turn into him completely I just didn't want to take any chances."

Oliver looks down then back up to luke "I'm sorry I had a crush on you.." luke laughs "You much think I'm so weird."

Luke shook his head "I find it funny don't worry you didn't know I was your brother you must find yourself very handsome and we look similar so you probably felt like you were looking at a much more good looking version of yourself."

Oliver rolls his eyes "Probably well I'm glad I finally know you're my brother. I'm gonna go find Johnathan know though. Maybe I could meet Bella."

Luke sighs "Ok but technically she's your cousin since her dad is your uncle but you're my brother so it would be confusing for her so if you feel comfortable you can be her older brother like me."

Oliver nods "Yeah that ok with me."