Chapter 10

Eric gasps "This is where we live?"

Blaine giggles "It is now."

Ethan looks down "Thank you Mr and Mr Anderson-Hummel, but I don't think we deserve this."

Kurt got down to his hight "Listen honey I know this house seems big but with all of us and your new big brother Jamie living here it won't seem so big. Also all three of you guys deserve the world, and please call me Kurt and Call him Blaine yeah?"

Eric smiles "Ok Mr..... Kurt do all three of us still share a room?"

Blaine nods "Yup and we left the walls blank so you can all choose your favourite colour paint and we can get a different shade of that for the wooden little E."

Ethan looks at them "How big is the room?"

Kurt giggles "Well you all have your own section of the room."

Blaine nods "I know that Emily's favourite colour is Yellow right?" Emily nods slowly still hiding in his neck. 

Jamie came out his room "Which is why I got you this and already got her paint and painted her wall because I know she's shy. So why the boys are going to get there paint to paint there walls. Her and I can paint her E."

Emily looks up and waved, Jamie smiles and walks up to her "Do you want to stay with me while Kurt and my dad go with the boys?"

Emily nods Jamie takes her off Blaine and walks into her room.

******

Blaine smiles "That was adorable come on boys we will go get your paint now.

The two boys jump up in excitement "Yay!"

*****

Ring Ring Ring

Jamie: "Hey baby I'm with my little sister right now her and her brothers came today."

Sophie: "Aww well I miss you and I love you I just erm do you remember what day it is tomorrow?"

Jamie: "Hmm let me think Today is Tuesday so tomorrow is Wednesday. (Giggles) chill Sophie I love you of course I know what tomorrow is it is are 3 month anniversary."

Sophie: "I'm glad so I was thinking we could go on a date unless you want to be with Emily Eric and Ethan?"

Jamie: "No I would love to it will have to be in the evening so I can still spend time with them though."

Sophie: "Ok Yay! I love you and happy almost 3 months."

Jamie: (Laughs) "Happy almost 3 months. Love you too."

******

Jamie smiles "Emily that is beautiful it will go nicely with your room."

Emily smiles and points to the wall Jamie giggles "Soon but we got to let it dry. Max your other new brothers favourite colour is Yellow too that cool isn't it?" Emily nods and points to the giraffe Jamie picks it up "This is your I got it for you I hope you like it." Emily hugs Jamie and then the stuffed giraffe. Jamie could see she was getting frustrated "Don't worry you can start talking when you want to ok I know you are thinking thank you go I am saying you're welcome." Emily smiles and they watch TV till the others get home.