Chapter 11:Unrevised

How many years old is this story and it's still unfinished...? I'm trying to complete this steadily but life can be shitty... I might speed things up like I have been throughout this story, but a bit quicker.

Warning! This chapter contains rape! Skip to Kid's POV if you don't like it! This chapter will be a bit confusing, but all questions will be answered in future chapters. If you want you can leave questions in the comments about how things will pan out or if there are unanswered questions from previous chapters and so on. Please enjoy this depressing climax of the story!!

...............................................................................................

Crona

I scream and cry in pain as Kid mercilessly slams into me. His pace is insane and he doesn't care about whether or not he is hurting me. I don't know why I got my hopes up when he said he'd been waiting for me!

"Such a cute little omega~ I know you've been begging for an alpha to do you like this, hm? So, allow me to satisfy your dirty desires, little slut!"

My chest hurts so much! Even when he's doing this--he's the one that started this, yet I'm the slut! I never wanted this, I never begged for this! I jolt and scream as he hits a spot inside me that made me too weak to hold myself up. I collapse against the bed as he grips my hips and continues his assault. I can't deal with this! It feels good, really good, but this pain inside me is conflicting!

He pushes my body flat on the bed and begins to grind into me, his thing pushes deeper inside me, making my body go off the hook. I can hear him panting in my ear before feeling his tongue against my neck. I moan softly at the feeling as his teeth scrape against my scent gland. He wants to claim me... My omega cheers and the pleasure builds inside me, I twitch and squirm at the feeling. 

"Damn... so tight... So perfect~"

He grunts and speeds up his movements. I feel his teeth press harder against my gland and something inside me begins to blossom as the pain in my chest withers. My heart races at his words. He actually called me "perfect". Does he, by chance...? 

"K-K-Kid...d-do you...l-like m-m-me...?"

I forcefully pant out despite his rough jerking movements. I don't know why I feel compelled to ask, but the omega in me wants a connection with the alpha dominating me. His movements slow to a stop, his body tensing.

"I-..."

He doesn't respond for a moment until he pulls out harshly and flips me over, shoving himself back inside me. He chuckles deeply when I yelp as he continues his rough thrusting. He grabs my face and forces our eyes to meet.

"I would rather die! Who the hell would want to like a slut let alone love them! You really think too highly of yourself! You seduced me! You hopelessly lust for me and use your filthy pheromones to make me feel the same! Let me tell you: after this is over, you better not get any ideas!"

I pale at his response. Any amount of pleasure I'd begun feeling is overpowered by the pain flowing from my chest to the rest of my body. The pain crashes down on me with so much force, I can't breathe. I felt like I was dying! Am I dying?

I barely notice Kid still raping me and a loud silence fills my ears... Just ringing.

Endlessly ringing... 

KID POV