Chapter 8

A/N: I'm going to use a different way of writing.

Crona's POV

Kid looked up at me as if he was mentally debating something.

"Um, I know now is probably not the time to ask this, but Crona... Are you... An Omega?"

My eyes widened and my heart stopped. I tightened my grip on Stein's coat.

"W-w-wh-what m-makes you-!"

"Don't lie."

He said sternly and narrowed his eyes. I could sense the intensity of his alpha and my omega whimpered. Mate is mad at me! Stein's alpha must've heard it's cry because he wrapped a protective arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip. He growled lowly at Kid.

"Watch it Alpha Brat!"

Stein's alpha bellowed. Kid stood unwavering and BlackStar tensed. His eyes snapped to me and back to Stein, then to Kid.

"Hey Kid. I think you should back down. Just leave the Professor and his mate alone."

The room went still. The dark aura of the room disappeared as Stein and Kid snapped their heads to BlackStar. I felt my face heat up a thousand degrees, but my omega began to stress out. What? This alpha is not Mate! Sensing my stress, Stein engulfed me in a warm hug allowing me to nuzzle in his scent and calm down, but my omega still wasn't pleased.

"Perhaps you read our situation wrong, which is completely like you, BlackStar."

"Yes, there is no way in hell they are that close!"

Kid yelled at BlackStar and snapped his head back to me and Stein, eyeing us carefully. BlackStar just rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Anyone would've thought so! Just look at you two! Scent nuzzling! Waist and hip holding! Not to mention: who is with Crona during his heats?!"

"Wait... You knew Crona was an omega?"

"Dude. Everyone knew. Well except you 'cause you're you."

BlackStar deadpanned. Kid tensed up: fists balled tight, teeth clenched shut and the hair on the back of his neck stood. It looked as though he was fighting to speak and not to speak. My omega cried out to him, making me whimper and snuggle further into Stein. Why won't you calm down?! I complained internally.

I felt my consciousness haze over for a moment. "No! Mate is rejecting me!" My omega shouted as I felt a haze consume me. An extremely painful spasm struck my body and I yelped. As soon as I did, Stein snapped at Kid who backed up instantly.

"Get out!"

Stein was beyond angry, but I couldn't tell why. I didn't have time to think or speak because I felt my body give out after another wave of pain hit me in my chest.

Crona's Omega

I broke away from daddy alpha to get to my mate. I was in so much pain and I needed my alpha! I can hear daddy alpha telling me to come back, but I ignored him in favor of getting to my alpha. I could sense my mate and his inner alpha having a debate of some sort.

"Mate! Mate! Please! Don't hate me!"

I cried. When I was close enough to my mate, I latched onto mate's arm and hugged him. I looked up at my mate and instead of comforting or marking me, he jumped up and yelled.

"G-G-GET THE HELL AWAY, YOU SLUT!"

SLAP!

Back to Crona

Pain... That was all I could feel. My chest, my stomach, my cheek. I was on the floor with tears in my eyes. I don't even know what happened, but I ended up this way. My omega was silent, but I could sense something in it that made me fearful and regret living.

By the time I came back to my senses, BlackStar had me cradled on the floor to the side of the room as Stein and Kid were in a brutal fight. But just as quick as it started-or at least I thought it just started- Lord Death had swooped in and separated both of them with a chop. He growled lowly at both of them.

"Could someone explain to me what just happened?"

He demanded more than asked. His voice deep and stern. He looked at me specifically and I inhaled sharply and shook my head quickly.

"I-I-I only kn-know that Bl-BlackSt-tar t-told K-K-Kid the tr-truth about m-me b-b-being an O-omega! A-after that a sh-sharp p-p-pain kn-knocked me out... I think..."

I stuttered horribly. Stein stood up and straightened his coat, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Your little shit hit my child, while his omega was trying to confess! You and I both know how dangerous that is!"

He accused. Dangerous? What does he mean? I tried to confess to Kid? He hit me??? When did this happen? Why don't I know anything?! Lord Death came up to me and looked at me for a moment before sighing and turning to Kid. His face was bruised, but not to badly, however he was bloody. Surprisingly more bloody than Stein.

Lord Death remained silent for a few moments, then spoke up.

"Kid. Home. Now."

He turns back to me and slumped just a bit. The expression on his mask turned worried.

"Omega... I'm truly sorry. My son is very strange, you must be patient with him. I'll scold him later, but for now try not to stress Crona out too much... If you can."

His alpha spoke gently. I could feel the pain in my body subside a bit as my omega's mood lightened. I subconsciously pur and lean closer to the elder reaper earning a hug in return. He guides me over to Professor Stein and as soon as I lay eyes on him, I feel a wave of disappointment wash over me. I feel terrible for confessing to Kid when I love Stein.

I feel like I betrayed him. Does he still like me? Is he mad at me? Does he hate me?

My silent questions are answered as the professor nuzzles me and relaxes my senses. I feel myself drifting off slightly and the last thought that went through my mind...

Were images of Kid.

Heyya Lovelies! Sorry, I've been away from this story for a while cause storytelling ain't easy. At least it ain't when you don't a very creative mind... Anyways, I'll try to get back into the swing of things. I can't promise that you'll receive another chapter within the month, but I'll work hard at it!

Hopefully, it'll be longer than this chapter. HOPEFULLY! Well that's all for now. I'll see about making a late Valentine's Day oneshot for both Soul Eater and AoT. Can never be too sure though...

That's all for now, bye bye Lovelies!

~LOV~