Chapter 3

Crona's POV

    I woke up abruptly by Patty jumping on my bed. "Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey! Downstairs, you makey makey~!" she sang. "W-whaa?" I asked. Liz charged in grabbing up Patty before I could process what happened. "Sorry Crona. We got to run. Maka and the others are planning... Something. We can't tell you... Oh and take care of Kid while we're gone! He wants his breakfast." she said leaving with Patty at her hip.

The others?

    I shrugged it off, got up and took a quick shower. Afterwards, I reached into the wardrobe to retrieve my uniform like Kid ordered. I almost screamed as I realized there were thongs! And the maids dress was a mini skirt! So much for taking 'measurements'! I sighed in annoyance, but threw it on anyway and ran to Kid's room.

    However, before I could, I charged back into my room, upon smelling his alpha scent in the hall. I panted lightly rummaging through my things to find the suppressants. I took one and sighed feeling the effects begin to take place. "Crona!" I heard Kid yell, before the door opened.

    I quickly threw the suppressants under the bed before he saw them. "I'm hungry~" he purred. I shuddered, got up slowly and we headed to the kitchen. "Um... Hey... The skirt... It's too small." I mumbled. "Oh? Is it now?" he replied with a smirk. He planned it! "Call it a punishment for yelling at me. Also you are to refer to me as 'Master' and give me the respect any master deserves. Ah yes and finally, for hitting me... Clean up and make sure everything is symmetrical!" he said proudly. I swear if I could, I would kill him!

Kid's POV

    Damn... I knew I was gonna have a new temporary plaything, but damn! He was sexy as sexy can be. He may be slim, but that ass is just... I know I'm being greedy, but I'm much better than most. Liz is nothing more than a shopoholic, I'm not too particular about marrying her and her sister Patty is no better. She destroys everything she touches!

    Anyways enough about them... I currently have Crona scrubbing down the floors. It's part of his punishment for hitting me yesterday. That along with the fact that he now has to wear a maids dress that is 8cm shorter than the others. Now everytime he bends over, I get a show. It's fun teasing him, however I noticed something off about his scent... It almost seems more... Enticing than the average beta scents.

    I watched as he began to scrub underneath the tables. His dress lifted up higher, so everything is visible. I must say... He has a fine ass. I could imagine how it may look without those panties and how red it would be when I'm rammin-...

Whoa! Slow down, Kid!

    Those thoughts aren't to be thought of... Not now at least. Shit... Now I'm getting hard... "Crona. That's enough for now. Make sure the lounge upstairs is perfectly symmetrical. If one thing is out of place..." I warned. He shuddered and sighed out a 'yes master.' Once he left, I sat in a chair and called my maid, Tsubaki. She's Blackstar's bitch, but what happens in the mansion stays in the mansion.

    "Yes master Kid?" she asked politely, smiling at me. "Get on your knees and suck!" her smile immediately vanished as she nodded slowly, before doing as told. "That's a good bitch~" I purred as she took me down to the root, deepthroating me. Now that I've seen Crona, it didn't feel as good. I wanted Crona to be in Tsubaki's position. I wanted to see him sucking my dick like a popsicle.

    My member twitched at the thought. Eventually, I came in her mouth, holding her head down so all of it went down her throat. "Good girl. Now go clean yourself up and get back to work." I said without giving her a second glance. Fixing myself up, I raced to the lounge to see how Crona was doing. I opened the door to be met with a sleeping boy on the sofa. In his position, his ass was completely exposed even with the thong on. Sexy. I just wanted fuck him while he slept!

    I decided to leave him be. I threw a blanket over him kissing his forehead. I almost fainted when I saw him CHUCKLE IN HIS SLEEP! I swear he is the sexiest and the cutiest creature I've ever seen! I've never once even thought of this, but I think... I might be in love... Or maybe it's lust... Maybe... Later on I just might try to make a move on him...