Rumors

There are rumors in South Korea that the two largest profit earning companies CEO's , are getting married with eachother. They all think it's cause of love, but is it really ...?!

   And the two people involved in this aren't like our normal people. They are werewolves not like people who  can always have a turn back from marraige . They will be mated ..it's a different one once an alpha mated an omega he or she becomes his or hers. It's like a claiming mark it means they belong to eachother till they die, and when they are separate  thier wolves would be a mess, so they always needs to be near eachother.

     They can feel eachother's situation if they needed after marriage. Alpha's have much control over thier scent most people control and show thier scent a little on outside and increase it when they want to intimidiate others. But some alpha's more likely hide thier scent fully and only show if it's needed and one of those is Park Jimin

Park Jimin is one of the strongest intimating alpha . Normal humans see him as a beautiful guy and also a cold hearted dominant one. But in werewolves he is one of the most feared among alpha's. Even though they never really caught a scent of him they can be intimidated just by his cold gaze and aura.

And there is Omega's male omega's are rare in human world but they are indeed beautiful . Most omega's are females and they go submissive to alpha's, while some omega's wouldn't be a submissive one and make them selves strong and powerful for themselves and be a dominant one. Such dominant omega's are rare and they would just fuck other human people regardless they are omega's. One of those omega is JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jeon Jungkook is one of the handsomest , beautiful , hot and cute omega. He is one of the omega's who dominates some people . If they are needy they just go fuck human people regardless they need to be submissive. He Jeon Jungkook really worked hard in that he made himself as strong as an alpha . People see him as a young handsome hot man a dominant one. Who in real is an omega who didn't submitted or fucked by anyone . But gone around when needed and fucked them.

These two different people's are now told to be tied together by a biggest knot called " MATING" . Omega's and alpha's who love eachother usually mate for destiny . But this is different this is " ARRANGED MATE" . Which they didn't saw yet.. let's see how things will work with each other ..

********************************

JEON JUNGKOOK:

     I was having a hot session with this women under me when the phone rang . I irritatedly attend it and spoke.

" Hey son!" My dad said who is an alpha but a lovely one to me.

" Hey ah~ hey dad!" I said unconsciously moaning while thrusting in this women's pussy just to release some needs .

" Another fucking isn't it?!. When are you gonna change kook . You shouldn't be like this and now after I am telling this you wouldn't be able to go around anymore "

" What- ngh!!  Are you talking about?!"I said moaning cause of the pressure around my cock

" See here kid , you are gonna be married with Park Jimin the CEO of Park Enterprises for more popularity ." He said I first didn't get it and then I thought about park jimin humans said he had a beautiful face and handsome as well and that's all I know .

" And for your information he is the most intimidating and strongest  alpha. " He...is what?! An alpha oh shit no . I stopped doing my works and the women under me started grinding her ass while whining I irritatedly pulled out and spoke to my dad.