Tired yet Happy 💜

Jimin pov:

    It's been four months since we all got home . My family . It was hard and new and so hard to be true like  if it was twins we could have handled each one but triplets one person in us have to have two babies . I mostly take that because I know kookie is exhausted from all the heavy pains . I tried my best to not give him much problem with babies as I promised him during pregnancy.

    I usually in these two days me and kookie have a routine to be true . Like when it's bath time I will bath the two boys clean and him our baby girl sometimes I will let kookie rest and play with other two babies while I bath one and then another and another . Kookie is also exhausted he feeds all three they drink milk quite a lot it's good that kookie is healthy.

     I make sure cook food for him a little more healthy like meat and soups. He should eat a lot so that he can feed the babies without feeling weak. I take care of the poop but still I ask kookie to do it . It just ahh I miss my eomma.

     " Jiminie " I turned to see kookie coming to me with our baby eunwoo in his arms my little kookie.  I pecked his lips then continue cooking .

   " Hmm baby?!" I asked . He backhugged me with one hand the other holding baby in his hips .

  " You work hard take rest I will cook today " he said I shook my head .

   " You should rest as I said during your pregnancy I will take care of baby and you take rest" I said sternly yet soft.

   " But.. it was when we thought it's gonna be one baby" he said I put my hand over his hand which is on my abs and interwined our finger .

   " It doesn't matter baby you did a lot now it's my turn .. hmm now sit in dining table the food will be in few minutes " I said nearing to finish cooking . He tightened his hold on me and kissed my mate mark.

    " You are so precious " he said

    " You are my precious omega " I said softly

    " Jiminie" he hummed my name I smiled he never gonna let this habit go always calling my name just . I put the food on plate and broke the hug

     " Go sit and eat there I will take jungmin and Minguk from sleep now " I said and gone to the room . And bent over the crib and took Jungmin carefully . He moved a little waking up .

    " Hey there baby it's play time " I said brushing our noses together he giggled in that .  I then gone to our baby girl and took her in one arm she opened her eyes cutely rubbing her eyes with those lil fingers I cooed .

   " Minguk is soo cute isn't she ?!" I asked cutely to her she laid her head on my shoulder . I lifted both baby carefully and gone to the room . I sat on floor and placed the both there . I made them secure and gone to kookie .

   " It's eunwoo's time to play with his siblings " I said cooing at him and carefully took him out of kookie lap and placed him near his siblings play place , where the other two are aldready shoving off few toys with thier cute little legs and hands I cooed and pecked thier cheeks and placed pillow walls for thier safety and made sure there is no small things for them to put in mouth .

   I then came to my big baby still can look at babies and took Jungkook on my lap . He looked shocked .

    " Jimin I am heavy you just worked hard now let me down I will eat " he said and I just pecked his neck from behind and took the food and started feeding him

    " I should take care of my big baby too . He is my first cutest baby" I said cooing at him and he blushed . After feeding I was about to stand up