Love making~

Jimin pov:

      After we have been talking and eating it's all finally over and I gone to Jungkook.

" Baby let's go?!" I asked and he shooked his head .

" Why?!" I asked confused .

" You go first I will come later " he said I pouted and nodded sadly.

" Jiminie~ I will be there soon don't be sad " he said and pecked my lips.

" It..it's just I wanted to ...do something ..you will like tonight ..." I said low voice feeling sad .

" And I will come just few minutes or an hour hmm?!" He said and I nodded and got to home .

I busied myself seeing tv kdrama and lied on the couch . I was so into drama that I didn't notice the door opened and saw my baby standing there .

" Babyy~~ come here "I said and he shooked his head playfully and ran to the bedroom . I also off the tv and went to bedroom.

I went inside and saw him laying on the bed giving me a seductive gaze .

" You are gonna be the death of me " I said and made his way .

He pulled me into bed and gone top of me .

Jimin~ think how it would be if u tied me up to the bed and do many many more things that make me wanna beg for you more and more hmm?!" He said sliding his hands under my silky shirt .

I pushed him down " seems like you bought something for alpha ~~ where is it baby?!" I asked getting his hint . He pointed to the drawer .

I got up and opened it and it shooked me. I turned to his way and saw him smirking and blushing . There were handcuffs , blindfold ,lube , and some wine ...wow.

" I thought of going easy on you today . Since you were limping even today ~but seems like someone is soo horny for me " I said and he blushed more and looked away

I took it all and made my way to him and hovered over him.

" This is gonna be the best memory you will have today ..I will let u " I said giving a hint to him .

" You know baby~ as much as I love this clothes on you~ I don't want it how about we rip it baby" I said and exactly did it I took off his coat and ripped his shirt he looked shocked at me .

" How ..oh wait ! You idiot it's expensive " he said .

" Being a bad boy hmm?!" I asked voice dominant and he gulped .

" But still...it's my favourite turtle neck it shows my muscles just your like " he said pouting I kissed his pout .

" We will go and buy more baby ~ I will buy you anything " I said and started looking down seeing his muscles so so well defined there are only few marks of me.

" Remark and eat you all all over again baby but today it's gonna be more pleasurable for you~" I said and started taking the wine and poured a little on his chest . He shivered in cold.

I started licking the wine and also his chest eating him sucking him all over making hickeys which will atleast be for three days . He moaned in pleasure. I poured a little wine in his hands too tasting and sucking it all over just like my meal . My own meal . I started getting to his neck and collarbones sucking hickeys all over neck is his sensitive part . I licked his neck making him shiver and started sucking it.

I pulled away and saw a delicious view . All of him covered by my marks ..my own marks looking soo sinful.

I took the blindfold and covered his eyes and took his hands softly and handcuffed them and  started taking off his pants to see a view making my dick twitch . He was wearing a netted  cloth in his legs With belt like stuff to remove it making it so so sinful.