Cold

Jimin pov:

     I woke up sooner and made my way ti shower after taking a good time shower I went to kitchen and saw my maid standing there

" Can you make breakfast a healthy one today and give it to my husband . He is now sleeping when he does wake up take good care of him" I said to the old lady and she nodded.

" Yes master " she said . And I drove to my office .

No one is here till now but I didn't mind and started working non stop again.

Jeon Jungkook :

           I woke up in an empty bed sighing I got up I felt a little sore but shrugged it off and noticed I was clean and on my boxers . He would have did it and I blushed thinking about last night but feeling sad too maybe I wasn't pleasurable that he didn't even talked or did anything when we did it's like there is only me in the room moaning .

I sighed and showered and gone to kitchen seeing an old lady greeting me with smile

" Master told me to make these healthy foods for you please eat and tell if you like it or I can do anything else healthy?!" She asked jimin told her... But where is he

" Where is Jimin?!" I asked eating It really did tasted so good .

" He gone to work three hours ago itself sir " she said I shrugged .

" Thank you for the food it was nice " I said and gone to my room busying myself with games .

It was aldready evening and he didn't came or anything ...I suddenly feel needy it wouldn't hurt going around would it . He said it was okay . I quickly made my way to club and started fucking some women who voluntarily came and gave me lap dance and talked . Once I was satisfied I drove back to house and showered .

After one hour the main door opening sound came it would be jimin no one is in here .

He saw me sitting in couch and sniffed his nose and turned his face and walked away without anything.did I still smell like sex or women .

." Hey jimin" I asked but got none.

" Thank you for asking to make her food it was great " I said still no nothing

" What is even your problem jimin I am trying to make a conversation here " I said irritated, he glared at me suddenly the aura getting dark more like the same one when we first met but soon gone and he also walked towards his room and shut it hard .

I sighed what did I do or is it any problem with him!? I thought and gone to sleep

After two weeks (still jk pov):

    It has been two weeks since he spoked to me . He always ignore me and go away whenever he come home I also gone around when I was needy like these past two weeks more times but showered myself to not smell like that. And now I am done with him being like this we are married after all I was gonna talk with him when he gets home .

And at nearly 10 he came home and was about to walk past me but I grabbed his wrist .

" Take your hands off me " he said  deeply dangerously I wanna admit but I really wanna know why he isn't talking to me

" Why are you ignoring me jimin?! Its almost two weeks " he didn't replied but glared at me dangerously

" I said remove your hands from me " he said calmly but danger in every word

" No you wanna stop this shit and tell me I am your husband after all" I shouted .he removed his hand from my grip and took steps back looking very darkly at me