First meet

Jeon Jungkook:

      I was working so hard and my heat is making it even worse.. I can't I need someone so I immediately was about to go to club when I remembered I wanna meet him today...if I gone around he can definitely smelt it in me afterall we are wolves.. but it's not like I am his lover or anything he wouldn't even mind .

     So with that thought I quickly was about to go to club when one of the worker he always looked at me shyly I think he is gay.. hmm trying wouldn't hurt.
The boy locked the door seductively and walked towards me sitting in my lap . I immediately carried him and put him in the couch and ripped his clothes and entered in him

     " Ah~~ oh Jungkook!" I slapped his ass hard . " Don't call me by name I don't like it " and fucked him hard and deep and he moaned again and again . I still couldn't feel any close and I fucked him more and more and cummed so hard in him. He is boy so I didn't pulled out. And later I cleaned myself with tissues and settled my clothes.

And shit it's aldready 3.40 I don't even have time to go and see him I just decided to go like this I wouldn't care . I drove my way to his company and asked for him in reception they immediately told where is him .

When I opened the door I got in and I saw him sitting in his chair so breathtaking

" Who are you?! And why are you here?! " He asked voice cold.i aldready feel intimidated but I took over it .

  " I am Jeon Jungkook and .I am most likely your fiance my dad told to meet you" I said voice deep and sat opposite of him.

   " You...my fiance ?!" He asked confusedly still cold look and voice

    " Yeah any other questions?!" I asked

     " And..why you reek of sex and someone and your hair messy " he asked voice so deep and sharp looking at me up and down

why you reek of sex and someone and your hair messy " he asked voice so deep and sharp looking at me up and down

     " Yeah I just fucked someone few minutes ago " I said showing like not affected by him.he immediately burned me with glare like he wanna bury me and cracked his neck like I can even hear his cracking sounds ...I gulped did I gone over...