Heat

Jeon Jungkook :

     The day has came it aldready weakened even though I am gonna try jimin isn't changed well maybe a little less ignorance but still same cold hearted .

     I was now sweating so hard I took it as a hint and about to go when a figure came downstairs jimin oh..yeah today he is in leave .

He walked past me without even taking a glance at me . I can smell his firewood smell a little and it calmed me I immediately got an idea but also so shy.

I turned towards him and asked

" Jimin will you be here in house today?! " I asked and he saw me confusedly like I am an idiot.

" Yeah I am " he said and I was hesitant to ask the next I opened my mouth to ask but closed it again and just stood there silently.

" Just tell what you wanna tell" he said coldly and I sighed my omega getting more weak in his cold voice .

" Jimin please don't use your sold voice now and ....I - canigetyourclothes " I said fastly and he looked at me more confused

" C..can I get some of your clothes" I asked shyly looking down it's so embarrassing .

" Why ?! " He asked coldly again and I whimpered in my heat it just makes me weak and weaker.

" Jimin I asked you to not use the voice please ...it's making me more weak..." I said and my scent got more and more sweet as my heat is getting started I think he got the scent since his eyes widened and quickly gone to his room  after like few minutes he came with his arms full of clothes but not to me he gone to my room....huh?! Why.

When he came down I was about to ask him what is he doing but got cut off by the his firewood scent smelling so good to me and calming me .

He came and stood infront of me so close he patted my head and kissed my mate mark making me shiver in touch and pecked my forehead .

" You are gonna be okay omega . You will do it for me right?! You will do this for your alpha right?!" He asked voice so sweet that I even purred .

" Y..yes alpha I will" I said shyly and blushing .

" Come let me take you there " he said and suddenly lifted me bridal style in his arms .

" Alpha I am heavy " I said even though I liked it and calmed near his neck snuggling my face in the crook of his neck taking in his scent calming myself .

We came to my room and I turned my face to see a tent in his bed with his clothes ...I turned to him shocked and shy .

" Did you?! " I asked shyly playing with his shirt collar.

" Yes I did it will help you a little I will make you food and give you at times be strong hmm" he said softly while looking at me .I reached to touch his cheeks and stroked it .

" If I did and made you trust me will you be like this like this so soft and sweet lovely to me ?! " I asked hopefully dreamy voice stroking his cheeks.

" I will be more sweet and lovely than this and shower you with love ..but you wanna prove me yourself first will you?!" He asked I immediately nodded happily .

" I will be I will prove you alpha then I will call you my alpha once I proved " I said feeling giddy.

" Yes you can...now take care of yourself hmm" he asked and I nodded in his arms don't wanna leave it feels so good,warm,safe.

He put me in bed and bent down to my face and took my chin in his hand and tilted it making me look at him and he kissed me so softly and lovingly wow his lips are so sweet this is the first time I am tasting his lips it taste like strawberry  . He then pulled away I whined wanting it more . He chuckled not a dark one but the one I dreamed to hear for me the sweetest one.