New start

Park Jimin :

      I was in couch cuddling with  my omega. He is being so good these days it's been two weeks since we started things new . He was nothing but so sweet and soft and always close like he just wants to be with me . I am not complaining tho ..I am also happy and content in eachother arms and my alpha is also at ease . He always snuggles in my neck taking in my scent which I only release near him.

" Jungkook-ah " I said don't know why he hummed . And I started stroking his hair making him lean on my neck more .

" Jimin ...how about we go out today?!" He asked I leaned near his ear and whispered .

" Is my omega wanna go on a date with his alpha?!" I asked and he blushed and hit my chest playfully.

" Jimin! I...let's just how about we get to know eachother like lovers  a lovable couple " he said softly his scent sweet .

" Sure baby let's go out on a date tonight " I said and he smiled brightly I chuckled and pecked his lips .

" Why are you so cute ?!" I asked and he looked at me confused.

" Why are you so cute you are like a bunny" I said and he huffed and glared at me getting out if my arm.

" I am not a bunny" he protested pouting now he is more more cute ..I pecked his pout out and pulled him to my arms again and stayed my arm around his waist pulling him more and more closer .

I leaned in and kissed him he immediately kissed back I lifted him to my lap and wet his lips by my tongue asking for entrance and he did .I entered my tongue in and tasted all him while sucking his tongue making him moan in pleasure I grabbed his ass and gave a slap which he whined and I gently squeezed it making him moan I pulled out feeling myself at the end of losing control .

" That was ..amazing" he said and I smiled and pecked his lips and made his face bury in my neck and kissed his side of head

" My baby~~my sweet one " I said dreamily 

" Baby I have an idea how about I will go to my office and you come there and we will go for the date " I said he looked at me confused

" Why..?!" He asked I chuckled and pecked him

" Let's make it as our first meet but this time a good one " I said proudly he looked at me shocked for one second before chuckling and pecking my lips.

" I agree alpha " he said and I gone to change in my room and said bye to him but he looked sad and pouty .

" Aww baby we will meet soon come there in half hour " I said and gave him a goodbye kiss and gone to my office after like 15 minutes I changed in my room I have in my office . I checked myself once again

I prepared myself when the door opened I was ready to yell at the one who came without knocking only to get my mouth opened there stood my omega totally in different style be just looks soo adorable and squishable today

" I ..do I look good " he asked shyly .

" Good?!no " I said and his face saddened

" Cute ?! Adorable?! Squishable?!lovely?! Yes fucking yes " I said and he immediately chuckled shyly .

" Why are you doing this to me Jungkook- ah you are being too cute aww I just couldn't control myself anymore " I said and pulled him towards and peppered him with kisses he chuckled and gave in .