Punishment

Jimin pov:

      After kissing him so hungrily sucking his thin lips making it swollen I pulled away and smirked .

" Soo~~ beautiful so sinfully beautiful~ it's a shame I couldn't see it first time " I said getting a little sad thinking about our first time.

" Hyung~~ I am sorry I did it ~" he said softly I chuckled and smirked

" No it's ok baby~ and now you are gonna get punished too why worries "  I said like a matter of fact and he blushed and gulped .

I started tracing my finger over his pants wanting to let them off . I pushed it all off with his boxer  and leaving him full naked . I licked my lips and bit it seeing his muscular thighs so meaty .

" You did a great mistake kook~~" I said and started making my way to his thighs feeling his muscles so so muscular making  me wanna mark like it's all my territory . I smirked and started kissing his thighs softly making him shiver in pleasure and close his legs . I pinched his inner thigh making him learn a lesson and he did . I started leaving kisses and hickeys all over his thighs and legs . Finishing it all like a dish.

" Get up baby " I said and he looked at me confused still in half clouded eyes in pleasure .

I took his hand and made him touch my rock hard cock and he gulped . " Baby ~ I ate you like a good daddy I am see how messy and ruined you look under me ~ won't you take daddy's cock in your pretty mouth like a good baby boy hmm~~" I asked and he looked at my eyes with lust and nodded licking his lips

" Go on baby show me how good you can suck your daddy's dick" I said and he started taking of my clothes mouth a gap at what he see .

" Like what you see baby " I took his hand and made it run all over my chest and abs .

" Do you think it's still feminine?!" I asked and he quickly shook his head and started literally drooling I chuckled and traced my thumbs over his lips and suck it . He blushed more hard and started unbuttoning my pants and underwear together making my sprung out and hit his face oh god .. it felt so good to see . He smirked and kneeled down and came to my dick but I stopped him . He looked at me confused but I took both of us to edge of bed and he knelled down and I sat on bed wide legs like I am proud .

" Go on baby boy take me all in like a good one " I said and immediately he took my dick and I started turning on the air conditioner . He took my duck in his mouth giving it a lick making me moan and started taking it in " oh~~ God Kook!!Just like that It's SO WARM~" I moaned and saw him take more and more of my cock and started sucking it while looking at me innocently ,making my dick twitch in his mouth.

" OH~~ HOW CAN YOU LOOK AH~~~ AT ME LIKE THAT NGHHH!! WHEN YOU ARE ~~ AHH~ literally SUCKING MY DICK!!! NGHNNN!!!~" I moaned and started thrusting my hips forward making it hard for him and started mouth fucking him " AH !!! NGHHHHH~~ OHH AH ~ SHIT ! BABY BOYYYY~~~ SOOO GOOD JUST LIKE THAT !! TAKE DADDY ALL AH~~ IN " I moaned and he started bobbing his head up and down while massaging my balls making me cry out in pleasure.

" Ahh ~~ BaBy soo soo ah!!! Great ~~ yeah NGHH!!! OHHB~~ BA-ah~~~BABYYY I AM CLOSEEE NGHHHH!! SHITT SHIT FUCK YEAH OH ~~ YEAH ! JUST HMM~~ YEAH ~~ OH OH KOOKIEEEE!!!"  I cummed so hard in his mouth releasing my grip on his head after mouth fucking him so hard . He swallowed all my cum in like it's the tastiest thing he ate  . I smirked and picked him up and made him sat at my lap.

" How can you do it soo great hmm?! It was soo amazing baby .. but my cock is all soft now " I said pouting getting my hunt he smirked and started pushing me to the board of bed and pushed himself on my dick making me grab his wait .