Nauseous..doubt

Jungkook pov:  

         I was in my office doing my work lazily . I just wanna hug jimin and take in his scent tho .. nowadays I feel so needy and always wanted jimin with me atleast like In same couch and cuddle. I suddenly felt nauseous and went to washroom vomiting . I felt weak shit . Why I am suddenly sick..

I kept calming myself and gone back to work weak. I started doing work yet again I felt like throwing up and immediately gone to washroom and did . I came weakly to table and called jimin in one ring he picked up

" Hello baby!" He said cheerfully I smiled weakily and responded him.

" Hi jiminie..are you busy?!" I asked

" A lil but you tell baby you sound...weak you never sounded like that are you okay?!" He asked I smiled seeing him getting it all just by my voice .

" Can you come over and pick me up jimin... I throwed up few times and really weak" I said and he responded quickly.

" Don't work sit in couch and rest I will come in few minutes baby" he said and hung up . I got to couch just as he said and got comfortable in it.

After few minutes the door was opened and there came a worried jimin.

" Baby! Are you okay kookie ?! Are you still throwing up" I just smiled and made grabby hands I missed him....he immediately hugged me taking me in his arms protectively making me lean more on him and inhale his scent.

" Mm..I feel so better now jimin~ just keep me tight in your arms hmm ..I feel good...safe" I said more soft I don't where it even came yeah I do be soft with him but I wouldn't tell my thoughts straight to him.

" I am here baby~ your alpha is here hmm..don't need to worry. Your mate is here with you" he said and I smiled satisfiedly and took his scent more and kissed and licked his mate mark wanna make him smell like me . He chuckled and ruffled my hair .

" My muscle baby pup ~ let's get you home hmm . You should take rest " he said and picked me up bridal style I blushed and buried my face in his neck.

We came to car and got in he took our hands and interwined it and kissed it ." Once we get home. You can rest ok kookie" he asked and I nod my head .

We came to house and I immediately lied on bed not caring about anything .

After few hours

     I woke up again in an empty bed only to throw up . I throwed up and gone to downstairs seeing jimin doing work on his laptop. I made my way to him and took the laptop from his lap and sat in his lap. He immediately slipped arms around my waist pulling closer and I leaned in his neck.

" Did you slept well baby?!" He asked

" I threw up again .." I said and gently ran his hands on my back soothing me and his firewood scent calming me at most.

" I missed you too baby" he said .

" I didn't said I missed you" I didn't meant to say that ..

" Baby ..?!" I only snuggled in his neck.

" Alpha~" I said tracing circles on his chest he hummed .

" I feel needy" I said .

" No baby you are sick not today " he said I pouted and slapped his chest hard .

" What happened to you today kookie you don't behave like this normally" he said I looked at him betrayed and tried to get of his lap.

" No no baby.. I just asked " he said and pulled me closer I protested but he pecked my lips making me go quiet in his arms