R.I.P his virginity and Tsaritsa's ears ig

Chapter I: The Start of the Wonderful Relationship

How dare his body betray him? He hated this yet he’s enjoying this sort of thing you do. He didn't specifically rememher how or what happen after you uttered those words but it immediately brought him to this situation.

You had him stripped and bent over on his desk with your two fingers working him open. Not only that you had been biting all sorts of places on his body and it was painful yet it was pleasuring. “Luka,” the ravennette gasped, trembling where he balanced his arms, and instead of showing any mercy, you only hummed in quiet acknowledgement and sped up the pace, continuing sucking on his neck.

This was weird for him. Never has he felt such the need of something more. He could feel himself at his limits and whined in need. He was shaking; his fingertips had gone white where they were pressing into the desk. His hole was glossy with lube, pink and wet opened like his mouth; silently, he panted for breath even as his body was imploring you for mercy. His plump rear spreaded out over the table with your long pale fingers plunging into his flushed and luscious hole over and over.

He shuddered silently and came, spurting thick white cum all over his desk. Scaramouche looked over his shoulder with the shameful look on his face with the white slick staining his workspace somewhat pleading for something he wasn’t sure what he wanted, You were kind enough to give him a break, but you chuckled dark and deep, leaning close to his ear and tease him some more. “At this point, you are helpless. You can’t even act high and mighty now, can you?” You breathed before you used your free hand to make him look at you.

He growled at you but it put a smirk on your face. “Don’t look at me like that, you need me. I could stop here if I want to.” You said as you were about to pull your fingers out but he immediately whined.

“No… Don’t stop.” The Harbinger squirmed with eager need. “You did this to me and you better take responsibility for this.” Amused how he still sounded as if he had authority over you. You licked your lips with an unbridled thirst yet you pulled away your fingers. You thought, why not let him do whatever he wants to you?

“If you say so, why don’t you do it yourself? You can do whatever you want to do towards me to please yourself.” You said with a smirk as he looked at you with a glare but it’s not like he knew what to do or how to do exactly yet some part in his mind already thought of all kinds of things he could do to you. He turned to you as he observed you who looked a bit more decent than him yet your eyes looked at him hungrily, He dragged you to his bed before pushing you down.

His body at this point, moved by instinct. He placed himself on your lap and you were about to sit up but he held you down with his hand on your chest. He slicked his hair back before pulling your shirt off and looked at your body in amusement. He slowly inserted your cock inside him with his breath hitched and good Archon, he felt so full just by having you in. He let himself adjust to your size but you could feel your breath taken away to see him sitting on top of you. For someone as small as him, you have to say that he is actually defying what you originally thought of the type of guy he would be when in bed. 

“Then, just sit tight.” He began to slide up and down on your cock, working his way towards a fast clip, riding you and you were in for this. You never knew you would love things like this and you were not expecting the sounds you were making would be so lewd. From a soft groan, the barest puffs of shaky breath and when Scaramouche’s pace picked up, you started to moan. Scaramouche was satisfied to hear you moan loudly but he rather not let the others know that he fucked you or anything so he had you sit up before pulling your hair making you look at him. He was entranced by your skin being almost as white as the snow with your eyes clearly clouded with lust before he pulled you in for a kiss.

It would be a lie to say that this wasn’t his first time fucking someone but it would also be a lie that out of all the time, he felt some sort of attraction and pleasure in this one. He broke the kiss and just to see such an expression as if he was the one ramming his dick inside you. He chuckled as he caressed your flushed cheeks and smiled at the sight of you being messed up. “You looked like a slut right now, you know that.” He said before you looked at him, almost like a hunter looking at his prey.

“I admit that you are really good at it… But you don’t have any control here.” You put your hands around his waist before thrusting inside him roughly. It was Scaramouche’s turn to moan really loudly and you were somewhat impressed he could sound this lewd when he’s that serious, grumpy guy who seems to demand absolute obedience. He did a mess on you for sure but you can switch it up easily if you want to.

Your pace was absolutely brutal to him and he could feel your cock battering against certain places and it definitely made his knees feel weak yet gave so much pleasure to him. He held onto you and you admired how cute his face looked, with his back arched every time you thrusted in him. You were lost to the rhythm of it until the ravennette’s tongue was lolling out of his mouth with his face registering nothing but pleasure. He came first before you and it definitely made a mess in his room.

Scaramouche was panting and this was the first he had experienced such a thing. He wasn’t sure why but after that sex, he felt some sort of connection or bond has formed between you two. He laid his head on your chest, feeling a bit more spent than usual. “Just let me sleep for a while.” You looked at him in surprise.

“Wait- You serious? Clean up first-” Before you know it he had dozed off on top of you with you still being inside him. You just sighed and tolerated this once since this was probably his first.

You can't even move him away so you ended up repositioned yourself to make sure he and you were comfortable enough. You just ruffled his hair and wondered if someone would hear that...

_____________________________________________

"So I think that we should do- Are you okay, Your Royal Highness? Your face is red." Pierro looked at her worriedly as she cleared her throat.

"No, no… I'm fine and just glad that the boy is getting along with Scaramouche." Pierro took some time to process before bursting out laughing.

He had forgotten how sensitive Scaramouche's skin was. It must be awkward for Scaramouche to develop a boner when you were sucking his blood. "Don't tell me Scaramouche gets horny after being bitten?" She sighed and wished nothing more to unhear whatever Scaramouche did with you.

"Send someone to give Luka some temporary clothes and inform them that Luka must meet me here tomorrow for the Delusion and have a bit of get to know Luka." Pierro nodded before parting ways with the Tsaritsa and ordered the soldiers to send you some clothes. He's looking forward to this occasion and in terms of getting to know you. Maybe there's a day that you could immediately replaced any Harbingers when they became incapable to do their job.

TO BE CONTINUED