Strange Dream Made Scaramouche Become Strange

Chapter III: The Strength of the Half-Blood

The moment you opened your eyes, you felt strangely at peace, still finding yourself in the familiar place. Your nightmare world but the last time, you met Scaramouche here, and turned out to be a dream. Strange that he suddenly appeared in your dream but well, it's fine to you. You heard the sound of bush rustling behind you and the moment you turned around, you saw Scaramouche with his big-ass hat poking out before he sat next to you.

"...You came again here. I wonder if it's because of the earlier blow-job I gave to you..." You trailed off before he scoffed.

"Someone's thinking about me," Scaramouche said, almost like he tried to tease you before you smiled at him.

"So what about it? Having such a handsome boss is really hard to not think about," You nonchalantly said that to him. After all, this is in dreamland, not a reality. You don't need to worry about any consequences of what you are saying to him. You turned to him and there he looked at you in flustered.

Seeing him acting this cute can't help but make you think of how cute he is. For the first time in a while, you have been this attracted to someone who's really rotten to the core. "You say such shameless things. Can't you even show me some respect as your boss?" He asked as you looked at him with a smug look on your face.

"Earn it yourself. Master. Make me submit to you and only obey to you." He clicked his tongue before his hand reached out for you which was the first for him to do so. As soon as his hand landed on your face, you could feel him caressed your cheek, almost as if it was out of love while his face clearly show some sort of disgust by the action.

"You really are annoying." He commented before you felt something electric coming from his hand, making you wince in pain. You just frowned while rubbing the spot where he electrocuted you.

"You really are mean... No one would ever like you if you continue to be like that." You stated as he stood up and murmured something like shut up and go fuck yourself before heading off, about to leave you behind which immediately made you follow him.

Not sure if it was fear of being abandoned or you just want to stay next to him, you just mindlessly following him. Scaramouche just glance at you with his eyebrows raised before he smirked. "You said that but here you are following me." You crossed your arm and were not sure if you want to admit that you hated being lonely.

Well, you decided not to mention that. "Well, thankfully for you, I'm a masochist that willing to serve under you." You smiled as he looked at you in amusement.

"Oh, really? You are willing to be my dog even if it means till you die?" He asked, almost as if he was considering making you one but then again... This is a dream and you probably been thinking about him too much so this might have become your idealized version of him. Might as well muse yourself to see his reaction.

"Well as an immortal, I can't die so that means till eternity, I'll be yours to use with only one condition that is." You said, walking around, not sure where you two are going as he gave you a curious look, waiting for you to continue your sentences. "Just don't throw me away." He froze for a moment which confused you as to why did he act that way.

Was it really that weird to the point your dream can't comprehend how would he react but surprisingly, he looked gentle and not laughing his ass off because of how stupid your request was. Once again, he said something you didn't even hear before you woke up with Scaramouche sleeping with his back against you like a little gremlin.

You let out a sigh not sure how are you supposed to feel now since he had been in your dream for the second time and the fact that... you're kind of indirectly saying you don't want him to throw you away for probably someone better than you. Well, it's not like he would've known about the dream anyway so why are you worrying about it.

_________________________________________________________

Day went as normal, you got up and get ready for the boat to Inazuma, waiting for Scaramouche to get ready and board the ship. You and Scaramouche didn't stick around that much but... really it's him who was avoiding you. Not sure why, every time you tried to approach him or talk to him, he immediately walked past you and ignored you. You didn't even get to drink his blood today so... you do need him to talk to you other than you just want to be close to him.

It's making you feel a bit pissed off if you had to be honest and here you are sitting a foot apart from him while he is being directly under the scorching sun since he is reluctant to let you sit with him. So, you decided to approach him in... style. You literally went through all the hassle of putting sunscreens on, wearing one of the Fatui Agents' clothing, and with his food tray in your hand. You could only hope this would work.

As he sat on the deck with him enjoying the view while the storm still surrounds Inazuma as ever before he noticed you or rather the Agent had finally brought his food. The moment your eye made contact with him, you had never seen him being this angry or annoyed if you had to be honest. "What took you so long? Have you guys been slacking off while I'm away?" He asked which you admit that it managed to send chills down to your spine.

Before you could say anything, he immediately let out a snap. "Answer me!" You are now intrigued and scared to answer because if you had to admit, he was much more tamer than this when he is with you. You think that it would be better if you kept your own curiosity to yourself for today because after all, you rather not be electrocuted to death so it's probably safer to just come out as you are.

"Well, My Lord..." The moment he heard your voice, he began to flinch and immediately became more relaxed and embarrassed as you took off the mask. "I was wondering why you avoided me. Tell me while having lunch with me?" You asked with a smile as he froze. He looked like he wanted to run away but you held his arm tightly not to let him go. "I still need my lunch sir."

TO BE CONTINUED