Just having a "Date" with my Boss. What could go wrong?

Chapter II: Reborn an Undefeatable Monster

You wandered around a lot during this time. It was like a never-ending fantasy for you. Everything seems so new, even the flowers here were so different and smells nice, especially the things called Glaze Lillies. Though, you were bothered the moment you passed around the harbor, with the streets were bustling with people. You could hear distinct voices saying, "Grilled Tiger Fish, get it while it's hot." and "Cheap and tasty Chop Suey." It felt more lively than Snezhnaya if you had to be honest.

You couldn't help but be attracted by the smell of chili pepper in the air and it is making you starving despite you know eating human foods doesn't make you full. Besides, you never actually taste any spicy food because for some reason, when you were still living with your parents, they worried that eating human foods might harm you since vampires can't handle eating garlic but well, you were fine except that it burns your throat a bit.

As you stared at the restaurant, Scaramouche was confused why were you standing and not moving. "What's wrong? Are you tired already?" You shook your head as you pointed at the Wanmin restaurant.

"I wanna try that. I'm curious how it tastes like." You said as Scaramouche's eyebrows were furrowed. Did you lie that you only feed on blood? Was this whole thing a waste of his time?

"I thought you only eat blood?" He asked as you nodded. He was surprised by your response and was confused why you want to try to eat that if you only feed on blood.

"I do, it's just that sometimes I consume human food for fun and they don't make me feel full at all. It would be boring to eat the same thing every day... You do know that blood always tasted metallic- but well, except for you. You're the first that I had tasted with such sweetness hint of it." He raised his eyebrows to hear your last statements before you tugged his sleeves. "Can we eat at this place together?" You asked but he knew that this restaurant can be quite expensive depending on how much you order and he ain't paying it for you neither he wants you to ask him for money later on before an interesting headline on the signboard.

Couples get 30% discounts off on every dishes

He stared at it before remembering the shenanigans you pulled in the carriage and this might be an act of perfect revenge for him to get at you for that. "Sure but you must do as I say and pay the food as well." You frowned at his statement given that he asked you to pay despite him owning a lot of money but well, he seems to be nice you just accept the conditions.

You two were greeted by an indigo-haired tied in panda-like buns braid with a huge smile on her face. "Hi! Welcome to Wanmin Restaurant! Table for two?" She asked before you felt someone clinging to your arm which surprised you very well.

"Yes, for me and my boyfriend." He emphasized the word of boyfriend before the girl covered her mouth and smiling widely while you stood there in shock. You weren't sure what's wrong with him before you saw the signboard as you had mixed feelings of worried that he might have an ulterior motive or he's just being kind given that you are paying.

"Sure! Come this way!" She led you two to a table that seems to be secluded enough if you ignored the two boys with two different shades of blue sitting with each other. She handed you two the menu before smiling. "Just raise your hand and call my name when you want to order. My name is Xiangling by the way!" She said before you just gave her an awkward smile. 

Before you could say any other word, she already leave and make her haste to the other table. You turned to him as you raised your right eyebrow, looking quite amused. "Boyfriend... huh? Had you thought me that way despite we just met? It only had been two days." You were going to tease him but he decided to amuse you as well.