Operation Teasing Scaramouche

Chapter III: The Strength of the Half-Blood

You sat in front of him with a smug look while watching him eating lunch, waiting for him to answer you. He felt really uncomfortable by the way you are acting right now to the point he glared at you with Electro surrounding his body. "If you want my blood, then take it." He sounded so annoyed as you looked at him in surprise.

"Wow, I never thought you want me to drink blood at this open space and one of your subordinates could walk in on us. Do you want them to see you being-" He immediately stuffed some egg roll in your mouth with a flustered look on his face. You ended up eating the egg roll happily before you smirked.

"You and your filthy mouth." He glared at you before he let out a sigh. What you say was half-truth and he does not want to tarnish his reputation as the no. 6 of the Harbinger but it is entirely impossible with you existing especially what he recalled from last night. It was so embarrassing that he was glad you didn't notice what he did. He could feel his face heated up from the last incident as he glanced at you leaning back at the chair, crossing your legs and arms with the smug look that he had come to tolerate.

"Tell me first, why are you avoiding me?" You asked but no answer came to his mouth since he had endlessly. You waited patiently despite the sun is burning you but thanks to your Hydro powers, you managed to continuously heal your burns. He looked quite embarrassed when you brought it up, did you say something weird in your sleep...? No, that's not possible. It's too out of character for you to suddenly talk while sleeping. You had laughed and cried in your sleep before but never talk before... Perhaps...

"Did you dream of me?" You asked straightforwardly which took the ravenette off-guard.

He just scoffed and began to shrug it off. "As if. Why would I want someone like you in my dreams?" He stated though it sounded like a half-lie but it wasn't the cause for him to avoid you. You thought for a moment before you immediately snapped your finger in realization.

"So did you touch me when I was asleep right?" You asked once more since it's probably plausible that he got embarrassed that he clung to you when you two were asleep. It happened before and... Why is his face as red as that tuna? It isn't that bad or is it because it tarnished his reputation?

Scaramouche, however, was panicking because he was not sane enough about what he did to you last night. He didn't expect you to guess it right but there's a chance you and him are not on the same page right now. He definitely doesn't want you to start teasing him but... thinking what you might say to him if you found out already made him bothered. "Your face is really red today... Was it that embarrassing?" You asked as you poked his face.

At that time, he felt some sort of nerve snap as he glared at you in annoyance. "I really hate you right now." He stated which immediately made you figure out the possibility of what made you avoid you. You stood up with that devious look on your face before you went down to his level and kissed his cheek.

"I want you to reenact what did you to my body last night. Don't make me wait and starve myself, Master." You whispered to his ear before leaving him being so embarrassed, covering his face as he cursed to himself out loud while there was an agent, a cicin mage, and a mirror maiden watching you two the whole time.

"Lord Luka is absolutely amazing to be able to handle our boss." The agent said as the cicin mage was impressed by your action but immediately went back to the place they were supposed to be as per what Scaramouche ordered them.

"He sure is something... Mirror Maiden, you did get that on the footage, right?" The mage asked as the blue maiden nodded. "We need to send to the Tsaritsa quickly before Lord Harbinger-" She felt a pat on her shoulder immediately shivered knowing who it is as they froze. "....Mirror run."

Mirror immediately teleport away while the agent squeaked in fear before disappearing in thin air while the cicin mage accepted her death. "Life has been beautiful..." She smiled before Scaramouche electrocuted her.

"That damn ice witch... I swear, I'll get back to her for doing me like this and this is all of that bastard's fault for making me lose my cool." He sounded really aggravated while you let out a sneeze, confused as to why you were sneezing while making it back to you and Scaramouche's headquarters.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:

I don't know why but writing this chapter satisfy my previous craving for donuts and chocolate which was strange. Anyways hope you enjoy and have a good day.