The Bonding Moments

Chapter II: Reborn an Undefeatable Monster

The moment you arrived, the air was so cold and dense it made it hard to breathe. You were still not accustomed to the cold whatsoever and you wanted to get out of Snezhnaya because this place is too cold for your liking. "Ahh... You've arrived just in time. Come here." Tsaritsa tapped on a chair that seems to be made from ice next to her throne which made you feel... uncomfortable. You do not want to freeze your butt literally by sitting there for who knows how long.

Only at this moment, you'd wish that you were gifted with Pyro to warm yourself up. You still went towards her and sit at that icy chair of her and if it weren't because of the Tsaritsa the one who asked you to sit here, you would have complained about the ice chair. You tried to pretend that it was not cold, keeping a straight face before the Tsaritsa's hand runs through your hair which surprised you.

It was really cold yet still warm enough to remind you of a mother's touch. You looked at her in her eyes and there you saw her giving you a sympathetic look. "So you too were a victim to the Heavenly Principles' punishment." You were confused by what does she meant by that but it does sound familiar. You just don't remember when. She put her thumb on your forehead, leaving a Cryo mark before it faded away before she handed you a necklace. "This is your Delusion. You could use it whenever you needed but you could only call out one element only as a Vision would work." She explained as you hesitantly took the necklace from her.

You wore the necklace yet you can't tell if there's supposed to be a power or something. You looked at Tsaritsa before she pushed you off the chair out of a blue and you ended up falling flat on your face. You swear you felt like cursing her but she's an Archon and she saved you so you had no right to say anything to her. "I... That was not my intention... I'm so sorry, sweetie. Here I'll help you up." You looked up and saw her held out her hand and her actions just bizarre you.

You took her hand as she helped you up. She cleared her throats before she suddenly escort you somewhere which surprise you. "You must be curious what the Delusion power right? I know who you could test it on which I will leave my dear Harbinger to bring you to his hometown." Scaramouche grumbled and mumbled something that you didn't bother to listen to as you two found yourself at the entrance of the palace with a carriage in front of you which you assumed to be your transportation.

"Pardon me for asking, Your Royal Highness... but where are we going?" You asked before Scaramouche pushed inside the carriage, but you still poked your head out to listen to what her Majesty said to you.

"Inazuma."

__________________________________________________

The whole trip was so extremely awkward. You two didn't talk at all and you felt uncomfortable by this tension. You pretended to look outside but there's nothing notable for you to keep staring outside. You let out a sigh before looking at him. "My Lord, can we talk about something? I feel rather unease by this silence." He clicked his tongue before looking at you.

"You are interrupting my peaceful silence." He said and you looked at him in disbelief. It's barely peaceful in this silence with the white views outside but you are terribly bored and who knows how long will you two get there. He continued staring out at the view, clearly boring him as well since he didn't pay much attention.

"Come on My Lord, Inazuma and Snezhnaya are very far away, you can't expect me to sit here and do nothing. Entertain me." You said, getting closer to him before he turned to you, noticing how close you were with him.

"No, fuck you and get out of my personal space." He pushed you away, making you realized that how strong he was given that he pushed you away with one arm but his reaction of not making eye contact with you is amusing to you.

Before he could retract his hand, you took his hand and give him a smirk. "Fuck me yourself, Master." You said before kissing his wrist and probably that was the trigger of him to cause him to blush and be bewildered by your action and these shameless words. He had nowhere to back away so you took this opportunity to get close to him. "To think of which, I didn't get to satisfy your needs this morning after drinking your blood." He immediately retracted his hand and glaring at you.

"Don't be disgusting. There's someone driving us." He stated before you raised your eyebrows. You were expecting him to be a bit more bratty, denying that he needed you to satisfy him. Not that you mind of course if he wanted to fuck you. You were willing to hook up for something that you need or require to do.

"So you do want to do it?" You asked him as he froze for a moment but did not answer your question which makes you want to bother him more. "And of course, you are getting shy~ Worried that the driver might hear this conversation?" You asked as he just grumbled.

"I swear to god, I'll make you pay for this." You were amused by his response and making you really curious just by how exactly is he going to do it but you decided that maybe you should recollect your energy since well, he didn't seem to be in a mood to give you blood. You let out a yawn before leaning your arm on the window and resting your hand on your hand.

"Since you won't entertain me, I'm getting some sleep so need anything just wake me up." You said to him before shutting your eyes as he just scoffed and continuing looking at the view, already passing the border of Natlan with the scorching heat starting to enter the carriage. This was the view he was used to seeing after going in and out of Snezhnaya to places where the Tsaritsa required him to visit.

He glanced at you who were sleeping peacefully, watching your hair shine under the sun while your pale skin became a bit redden by the heat of Natlan. He doesn't know why but your appearance somewhat draws him in. Like how sirens would sing a song to the heartbroken victims, promising a beautiful love between them, you had the same compelling effect where your appearance promising him that you were harmless despite what he had witnessed with the things you could do.

He never find the appeal of another being, people who wore a mask to entertain themselves yet you drew him in. He just sighed, wondered what had gotten over him the moment that you picked him as your food. He doesn't know whether it was out of pity that he saw your skin kept burning before healing itself or if it was out of this weird feeling he had, he covered the sun with his enormous hat.

TO BE CONTINUED