I Miss You Dearly, My Lord

Chapter V: The Blonde Traveller and the Silver Haired Vampire

From this whole dinner, you noticed 3 things about the traveler, the traveler is using a fake name like you, this whole conversation, though she might've not looked like it she was wary of this whole situation, she was careful about things she should've said and things she shouldn't have said to us, and she seemed to be observing you for quite some times.

As a half-vampire, you could've always hidden around humans easily without showing a very distinct feature of vampires like how you would change your hair and eyes into a very normal color for humans to have. But perhaps this girl noticed that the colors were fading due to you have not consumed any blood and you are hungry, thirsty for blood.

You could've simply killed her for her own blood due to how savory she smells but Knights patrolling around Mondstadt and many crowds around Mondstadts made it far impossible for you to kill her so easily. Granted, you are having a very terrible time to even controlling your urge to just bite this girl's neck and possibly suck her dry. "

Lo-Luka, are you okay? Do you need to go back and rest?" Wren, the Cryogunner asked you, with worries in his voice which is justifiable since this is Scaramouche. Do note that they are currently wearing standard Mondstadtian clothes.

"I think I didn't get enough sleep." You lied, but you are starting to have headaches, and your hands get colder each time you tried to suppress the urge to just drink someone up. You were cursing to yourself, telling yourself that you should've gotten out of this conversation right after they told you about ways they got rid of the meteorites. You would try to get more info for your lovely boss but you don't think you could even be sane during that.

You became weak because whatever this blonde traveler had on her blood, it's making you weak and vulnerable. Like a young vampire first set out into a world filled with humans where they were the primary source of food back then. "Come on, we need to get you to sleep since you are hmm... not fully healed, and uhh- Hyacinth, you can heal right so try to heal him with your powers to reduce the pain." Neil immediately carried you from the chair before Hyacinth nodded.

They all turned to the trio who seemed to be worried for your well-being. "It was nice to talk to you and I wish you luck with your adventures, adventurers," Viorel said before they all rushed and panicked between each other about what should they do since they don't want to be killed by their boss.

"Lord Luka, you need to drink one of our blood so just pick whoever you want." Putting you on the spot isn't helping you given how awful their blood smelled. You tried to shake off the hunger but it's not working. Whatever was that in her blood, she is draining your energy way too fast.

"I don't care at this point, just... feed me." You said, hoping one of them make you forced to drink their blood even though it didn't even smell good, to begin with. How you miss Scaramouche's scent in the air, being ever so sweet, and if you had to be honest, it was relaxing. They began to look at Hyacinth before she glared at them.

"Just because I'm the only girl and masochist here, doesn't mean you can just throw me to him. Besides, I'm very uhh... frail. Yes, I am frail and you guys could sacrifice for me, couldn't you?" Hyacinth asked as they began to argue between themselves about who should be feeding me before Neil groaned.

"Fuck you all, fine, I'm doing it. The next time, he's hungry, you are going to be next, Wren." He said before we arrived at the Grand Goth Hotel and began to check into our rooms. Neil placed you on the bed while the others just stood a few feet apart, probably wanting to watch how does one vampire drink blood. "So... what should I do?" Neil asked before you looked at him in annoyance.