Chapter-1 (WHO ARE YOU ??)

"Finally!" I let out an sound of relief after opening the door of my house. It was raining heavily today, somehow I managed not to get wet entirely. I closed the door and left my umbrella on the side to dry off. The sound of the lightening was the only source of sound the entire house. I took my bag and carefully placed it on the side table and went straight up to my room, I took out my night wear and headed off to the bathroom.

After freshening up I came out of the bathroom humming my new favorite song. Today was a stressful day at my work place, honestly it has been 3
years since I am living here all alone but never felt the need to move here with my boyfriend Jimin. I met him in the first year of college, actually those were the days where I was truly in love with him, now it feels like I am losing interest. Besides he doesn't seem to care that much either and we both are fine with it.

My parents on the other hand always preached toleration and moderation. Living far away from them doesn't really harm much. I was drowning in my own thoughts when I heard the sound of the water boiler from the kitchen. I quickly got up and dashed towards the kitchen. "Aish" I hissed seeing the hot water sprinkling out from the pot. I quickly took out a packet of ramen and put it in the pot.

After few minutes of trying my useless cooking skills I finally came out of the kitchen, placed the bowl of ramen on the side table and quickly took out
my laptop from my bag.
Wanting to watch a movie I turn the laptop on. As I entered my password, an 'error' sign popped up. After numerous amount of tries it still showed the error you have entered a wrong password, please try again. As I stretched out my memory I was quite sure that before shutting down my laptop I haven't changed the password then how was it not letting me in? As I was processing all that in my head, my phone rang all of a sudden.

I looked at the number which was completely unknown to me. I picked it up gradually.
"H..hello"I said.
"Hello greetings, to retrieve your laptop press 'p'. Follow the instructions precisely" An auto generated voice spoke from the other side leaving me in complete disbelief.
I immediately checked the caller I.D of that number
but it was an unknown number which was impossible to track.
I was drowning in my thoughts when once again I got an another call from that same number. After gathering up all my courage I picked it up.

"Follow the provided instructions there will be brutal consequences afterwards" The same auto-generated
voice spoke again.
I was panicking about all these, when I got an email on my phone from an unknown I.D. I clicked on that and my eyes instantly grew bigger with the attached picture on the email.

That's it maybe I know who's doing all these. I immediately dialed up Jimin's number and within the 2nd ring he picked it up.
"Why? Why are you doing this? Is this because I don't give you the attention you want from me?!" I immediately shot my words at him.
"Woah, woah what happened? Are you alright? He asked.
"Don't act innocent Park Jimin! I know you are the one who is blackmailing me with my nudes, that I only sent to you!"I said controlling on my tears.

"Y/n, firstly chill and secondly I am at the airport right now, how can I even possibly do all that in an airport? Andmost importantly why would I even do that? He replied.
"You can!" I said and instantly hung up the call.
My anxiety was reaching it's high, I didn't know what to do at this point so I blankly did what that auto generated voice told me to do. I pressed the key
p', the laptop unlocked and a page popped up, having enormous amounts of unknown inscriptions. I was sitting there blankly staring at those when I got a call again.
.
.
.
.

To be continued•••••
.
.
.
.

Hey guys
please do vote and comment if you like the chapter....
.
Till than
Love you take care💜