Chapter-12 (I LOVE YOU)

What should i do? I was panicking at the moment not getting any idea of what to do next when suddenly both Jungkook and I heard the door bell ring.

"Open up! It's the police." A man yells.
"Y/n!! Are you okay?!!Don't worry I'm here. The police is here too." Jimin yells from outside the door.
"Jimin!! Help me!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Jungkook starts laughing maniacally.
"Y/f/n, a traitor and a heartbreaker. This is should be engraved in your tombstone, what say princess?" He kicks the door open and gets in.

I fall on my knees seeing his blood red eyes, tears trickling down his cheeks.
"I loved you Y/n, I really did. All I wanted was you to give me that love back." He gets on his knees in front of me.

"I love you, you made me so happy.
You smile makes me smile. I'm sorry for hurting you, tell me you will forgive me." He smiles looking at me while wiping my tears away with his thumb and smiles staring deep into my eyes.
"I ca--n try to lo--ve you Jungkook. I faked smile and said.
.
.
.
Loud banging can be heard, as the police are trying to break the door. There's no time for your fake confession my princess. Nothing can save you from me princess." He said .

No no jungkook ....I'm begging you please let me go i said while my tears nonstop running down through my cheeks .Painfully I looks down and found something shining near me .......... wait it's knife.

Really? He said as he closes the gap between us.
"Then I love you." He closes his eyes and kisses my lips softly .I also closed my eyes and I kiss him back and then after so much trouble finally I hold that knife and stab him .I didn't know where I stabbed.
.
"No!!!!!!!" He screamed and grabed my wrist not letting me go.

Y/n!!!" Jimin and the police runs in.
Finally jungkook falls on the floor and stares at me with a painful look.
And then I realized I stabbed him on his chest.. I'm shocked and I was stiff there like a statue.
Wh-y did yo-u do th--is? He said to me
And his last word make me more shocked ..........

"I LOVE YOU MY PRINCESS.....
I LOVE YOU EVEN AFTER MY DEATH ALSO" he said and he closes his eyes.

"I killed him"...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So ya its finally ended: "PSYCHO TEENAGER" (BOOK-1) / (SEASON-1)
.
.
(YES I WILL COME BACK WITH SEASON 2)
.
.
I would like to say thanks to each and every one who had shown here love and support to this fanfic of mine. I'm making it clear there will be no bonus part...
.
.
DO VOTE GUYS :)
LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE ^ω^.....
.
.
.

DO VOTE GUYS :)LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE ^ω^