Chapter-7 (NEXT DARE)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning I woke up stretching my arms while the sun rays hit the corner of my eyes marking the signs of confidence in me. I got up and made my bed and after that went straight up to the bathroom to take a shower. I knew what I had to do today and after that every dare, every phone call, every single pain will go away from my life.

I came out after taking a shower and went towards my closet to grab some clothes. I wore a pair of denim jeans with a black hoodie following with
some white sneakers. Today was the day I finally end all the nasty games jimin was playing with me.

I was waiting outside my apartment building waiting for Jungkook to come with his car.
After waiting for a while he finally arrived.
"Y/n quick get in!" He said.
I nodded and quickly got in as he drove away from the spot. My heart was racing with all my mixed feelings. I started to have flashbacks of all those precious movements which I spent with Jimin. I was lost in my thoughts, when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me out from my thoughts.
"It's going to be fine" Jungkook said without taking his eyes off of the road.
I smiled and simply nodded as a response.

"We are here." Jungkook said once we finally reached at our destination.
I opened the door of the his car and stepped outside. I gathered up all my courage and proceeded walking inside.
Once I made it to the entrance, I rang his door bell and waited, soon enough he opened the door slighty and he peeked his head outside.

"You? What are you doing here?" Jimin said with an annoyed expression.
"We need to talk, but this time get your statements ready to present them in front of the cops" I said while pulling out his phone from my pocket.
"What? And hey where did you got my phone from?" He questioned.
"Why? Are you surprised? After seeing that I found out about your filthy games?" I shot my words at him.
"Wait, first thing first I lost this phone like a month ago. If you don't believe then you can check the missing reports.
And second thing is that you are the one who is playing games with me by accusing me with your stupid
allegations. Can you please tell me
what's the reason behind all this?" He
said.
I froze on my spot after hearing his words, not because that I was scared it's because of Jimin's boldness. It's rare, he never used to show it to anyone.
.
.
.
"Y/n, what happened? Did jimin do something to you?" Jungkook asked.
"No he didn't say anything" I said and walked away from there alone as I needed to clear my head.
After I reached my apartment, I quickly opened the door and got inside, locking my door I lean on it breathing heavily.
It felt someone's eyes are on me, I felt someone's presence near me. Just then my phone rang and as always it was that blackmailer again. With all my leftover courage I picked up the call.

"Mhm, whatever efforts you made to find me were worthless Sweetheart, how thoughtful of you to think your boyfriend was me" He said and he chuckled under his breath.
"Why don't you just fucking leave alone?!
Why are you doing all this to me?" I shout over the phone, as tears gushed out of my eyes.
"Like I said follow my words and you'll be safe but unfortunately you didn't obey me, calls for a punishment, don't you think?" He laughs maniacally.
"Punishment? What type of punishment?" I asked with my shaky voice.

"Time for the next dare babe, that guy with you, Jungkook right? Seems like someone's being thoughtful, so in return you'll end his life" He said in his stern voice.
I instantly dropped the phone from my hand and dropped on the floor on my knees as they felt weak. My entire world was crashing in front of my eyes and I was just watching that in silence.
"Do it before tommorow's evening or else you know what I will do baby" He said before the call disconnected on its own.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued