Chapter-5 (FRIENDS)

I bowed to him and apologised once again for my behavior before leaving.
Jungkook seemed like a nice guy. He forgave me after whatever I did to him, I didn't deserve a forgiveness.

Without wasting any more time I ran
straight towards the washroom again.Once I reached there I locked it from inside. My clothes and hair were soaking wet because of the rain. I brushed my hair away from my face and took out my phone from my bag which was still on the counter. Deep down I knew that the guy 1s gonna call again and as expected I got a call just after 3 minutes of waiting. I picked up the call immediately.

"Wow seems like you're really brave, I mean kissing someone without even knowing them require guts" He said while chuckling.
"It's not always the guts which pushes you to do things, sometimes it's the fear" I said.
"Being pathetic I see. just keep on obeying my words and you'll be safe" He said and hung up as I just stood there in front of the mirror in silence.
.
.
.
.
After a while the rain stopped completely. I was still in the women's washroom, sitting in a corner trying
to stay away from every single social interactions. When I heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me? Is anyone in there?" A girl's voice asked from the other side. I quickly stood up and opened the locked door revealing a girl who was standing
there with a confused expression.
"What were you doing here all alone" She asked.
"Nothing."I said and ran away quickly from her sight leaving her blank.
.
.
.
.
I stopped once I reached the football field. My eyes traced each and every part of the field and finally I saw jungkook again under that same old tree.

"Jungkook!"I shouted. He immediately started to search for the person who called his name.
"Here, look here Jungkook!" I shouted once more finally making him look at me.
"Oh hey, Y/n!" He shouted waving his hand at me.
I walked up to him and sat beside him.
"Well, I wanted to apologise for my behaviour again" I said.
"Uh, come on, you already did that, this is honestly the 5th time you are apologising to me" He said.
My cheeks instantly went red after
hearing that.
"I.i just wanted to apologise because I don't want you to have a bad impression of me. I am sorry" I said
and stood up and was about to walk away from there when Jungkook grabbed me by my wrist.
"Strange things always start the beginning of a new friendship, wanna be friends?" He asked.
"Sure" I said simply smiling.
.
.
.
.
After that day Jungkook and I became quite good friends. I never had that many friends either, maybe it was because of my introvert nature.
Jungkook was a really good friend, whenever there was a necessity of something he was always there to help me out with it.

Jungkook and I were sitting in our college cafeteria like every other day.
"Hey jungkook, why are you always on your laptop. Like even when we are here to eat"I asked while munching on my chips.
"It's because this is my job" He said without taking his eyes off of the screen.
"It's your job? What do you mean?" I asked curiously.
"I'm a am software coder" He said while shifting his gaze towards me.
This immediately reminded me of my laptop, which was still not fixed. Maybe with Jungkook's help I will be able to crack those encrypted codes and find that guy who is behind all this chaos.
I didn't waste much time and quickly
took out my laptop from my bag pack.
I got up from my chair and shut off
Jungkook's laptop in one go.
"What the-" before Jungkook finish his
sentence I placed my laptop in front of him.
"Press the 'p' key from the keyboard"
I said. He did as I said and as always
those inscriptions gathered up on the
screen once again.
"You see these codes? Can you help me out cracking these?" I asked.
"Wait how is your laptop showing
up all these? This codes look like
professional codings. I can try" He said.
After trying to crack those codes for the past 2 hours Jungkook and I finally discovered an address of an apartment.
It was strange as I have never even heard about this area, as to be more precise I asked Jungkook to write it down. We both decided to visit this place once the day ends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys
please do vote and comment if you like the chapter....
.
Till than
Love you take care💜