Chapter-8 (SORRY🔞⚠️)

My whole body starts shaking,
Jungkook has been nothing but a sweetheart to me. How in the world am I going to hurt him.
"I can't, I can't!!" I scream holding my head laying on the floor as my body gives up on me completely.

I brought him in this, Jungkook is tangled in this mess cause of me. And now he will be harmed and I have to do it with my own hands. I stare at my shaky hands not knowing what to do anymore.
.
.
.
.
The next day I woke up on the floor.I take my phone and see a text message along with a picture, a picture of me and Jimin in a very compromising position. Tears roll down my cheeks seeing the picture.

~ 𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡.-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧."

I wipe my tears and slowly stand up on my feet.

[𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝. 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧.]

I text him while walking in the bathroom. Putting my phone down on the basin counter I stare at myself in the mirror.
I can't hurt him, he did nothing wrong" I whisper to myself hanging my head down.
The blackmailer's ugly words repeat themselves in my head, making me cry out loud.
"I'm sorry Jungkook!" I scream throwing my phone at the mirror shattering it into pieces.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n, what happened to your phone's screen?" Jungkook stands behind me, watching me cook.
I dropped it." I say trying to control my emotions.
I can't have an outburst in front of him.
He will know that there's something wrong if I do so.
"Need any help with the cooking?" He asks.
"No, thanks."I say bluntly and go to the chopping board to chop up some coriander.
"You're really skilled with the knife."
He watches me intently leaning on the kitchen doorframe.

I clench on the knife's handle tightly and turn to him.
"Can you help me get the pepper, it's on the top self of this cabinet." I say stepping backwards from the counter, still with the knife clutched against my chest.
He opens the cabinet and gets the pepper out.
"Here." He turns around.
As he does I lunge to him and pierce the sharp end of the knife against his supple flesh. I don't know where he got stabbed I had my eyes closed the entire time.
A muffled groan comes out of Jungkook's mouth.
"Why would you do that Y/n?" He groans as I let the knife go.
The knife falls on the floor making me open my eyes. His blood dripping arm comes in my sight.
The knife grazed his arm, I didn't stab him. He is looking down at his cut on the arm.
.
.
.
"What's wrong?" He asks me while walking to the basin.
"I.. I'm so.. I didn't I..." I start panicking and breathing heavily.
Thank God he didn't get stab badly.
"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He cups my face with both his hand.
"I'm so sorry."I start crying like a baby holding on to both his wrists.
"Shh! Shh! I'm here don't cry, I know you would never harm me purposely."
He pulls me to his chest making me bury my face in it.
"I'm so sorry for hurting you, he gave me this dare please forgive me." I say to him getting out of breathe.

Jungkook slowly caresses my cheek with his thumb. He leans in and places his lips on mine. He kisses me and the world fell away. It is slow and soft comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rests below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek in a soothing manner, as our breaths mingling with each other.

I slowly run my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer to me, until there was no space left between us. And at that moment, all I could feel is the beating of his heart against my chest. Nothing else mattered, all the fear, all the stress, all the misery leaving my body bit by bit. He tilts his head to the side and deepens the kiss. Making it feel more meaning full, far more than just a simple kiss. His simple gesture made me realise that I have him, no matter what he's always by my side. To protect me, to keep me safe in his arms, in his warmth.