Chapter-10 (INSANE)

Answers, I need answers to my questions.
Why? Why me? Why did he do this to me?
But I'm scared, not scared I'm petrified of him, he's insane. He can do anything, he even made me hurt him. What if I actually stabbed him.
"Fuck"I remember the quotes from psychology class.
Jungkook is unstable, he has some problems for sure. He doesn't care for his own life that means if I confront him he can hurt me too.
No, no I should pretend and tomorrow when I go to do grocery shopping I will go to the police station. Yes, that will be the right thing to do.

"I'm home." Jungkook puts his bag down on the armchair by the tv and walks in the bedroom.
I quickly wipe my face and stand up.
"B-baby you're home." I smile at him trying not to make eye contact.
"Come here I missed you." He pulls me to him and hugs me tightly.
"Come I will serve you dinner." I try not to hug him back.
He slides his hand down to my butt and squeezes both my ass cheeks.
I widen my eyes and push him hardly away from me.
"I going to heat up the food." I run in the kitchen.

Jungkook walks to the kitchen after me. I glance at him and quickly look back at the pan.
.
.
.
After a while, I feel his arms around my waist. He tightens his hold on me and caresses my neck with a packet of condom that he's holding in between his teeth.
"Jungkook I'm not ready to do ." I try to break free from his hold.
"Oh yeah, or did my little princess find out? Oh by the way, you left the pen drive attached to the laptop." He says through gritted teeth tightening his grip on me making it hurt.
My heartbeat stops hearing him. Oh my god, this is it. He's probably going to kill me and make my body disappear.
.
.
"J----jungkook I love you I really do, I was just trying to clean up the store room and I found those pen drives. I won't tell anyone, please don't hurt me." I shake in fear letting my tears fall.

"No baby why will I hurt you?" He says and lift me off my feet and starts walking towards the bedroom.
Silent tears of fear keeps falling from my eyes. He throws me on the bed and starts unbuttoning his shirt.
.
.
.
You are only mine Y/n and I'm only urs...
Your everything is mine including your body and soul and my everything is yours.... He said with his dark gaze which made shivers run down my spine
I'm shivering under him..
"If you love me you will be fine doing this right? He drops his shirt on the floor and gets on top of me.
"Ye--ye-s, I'm fine with you doing this:" I nod and slowly kiss him.
He kisses me back hungrily and pushes his tongue in my mouth. I put my hand on the side table and try to look for my phone.
Jungkook lets my mouth go and goes down to my neck harshly bites on it.
"Ahh!" I scream out and grab onto my phone.
He keeps on sucking and biting on my neck like an animal.

[Please help me. Jungkook is the blackmailer]

I text jimin and drop the phone on the bed.
Jungkook sits up and rips my shirt making all the buttons fly off.
"J--jungkook I'm really not ready." I say sobbing.

"I don't care. You let Jimin fuck you nonstop so why me only once?!!!" He yells at me.
"Cause you're a psychopath!" I kick him on the chest and run towards the bathroom.
Entering the bathroom and start closing the door. Jungkook quickly runs to the door and puts his leg in between the gap, stopping me from closing the door. I groan and try to push as hard as I can.
"No!!" I scream as he starts pushing me backwards.
A sudden jerk makes me fall backwards. He gets in breathing heavily looking really mad.
I back away from him feeling my insides shake.
"P---please no! Jungkook I'm sorry.I scream closing my eyes seeing him lunge at me.
"Aww baby" He caresses my face softly and slowly pulls me close to his chest.
I start crying out loud, he's completely crazy. One moment he's mad, and the other moment he's completely normal.
.
.
.
"Jungkook don't hurt me." I start shaking uncontrollably.
"I WON'T HURT YOU!!!" He shouts at my face shaking me holding me by my arms.
I stop crying as it seems to be triggering him.
"I won't hurt you." He stands up and pulls me up with him.
"I won't hurt you." He drags me out of the bathroom repeating the same sentence over and over again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED •••