Chapter-11 (DEVIL)

"I won't hurt you" He kept on repeating these words. I was terrified of his insane actions. He kept on dragging me until we made it to the hall.
.
.
"Are you going to ki---" Before I could finish my words he immediately placed his index finger on my lips.
"Shhhh! If I wanted to kill you then l would have done it way before, better than all this drama" He said and started to chuckle.
He then harshly threw me on a wooden chair and tied me up with a rope. He kept on laughing adding more fear in my heart. After he was done, he grabbed a wooden stick and started to caress my neck with it.

"Such a pity right? I mean all these months I was just right in front of you but you still wasn't able to find out your blackmailer" He said.
"YOU. you are a PSYCHOPATH !" I almost yelled at him.
He held my chin up with the wooden stick.
"So my little princess is mad? I am so scared" He said.
"Jungkook, please don't hurt me. Let me go, what have I ever done that you are doing all this?" I said and started sobbing.
"You made me love you" he said while he traced my arms with the stick.
"Y-y-you love-d me?" I said.
He stood up and walked towards the window, he slided the curtains making my eyes to close themselves due to the sudden hit of the sun rays.

"Ever since my birth the only thing I saw in my life was abuse. My dad never did anything to support our
family neither let my mom do it. He would spend thousands and thousands of dollars on alcohol and drugs leaving me and mom without even a single plece of bread. There were nights where I had nothing to eat and crying myself to sleep was the only solution.I have seen my dad kill my mom in front of my own eyes. My endless tears was nothing to that heartless monster!" He shouted.

"W-what happened to your dad after that?" I asked.
After I asked that question he turned and slowly made his way towards me again. He crouched beneath my legs and let out his atrocious smile.
"I killed him" He said and started to chuckle.
"I killed him with these hands" He said as he looked at his hands.
"But you know when the first time I
saw you in our psychology class my happiness once again came into existence, I felt like all these years of
living was finally going to be worth something, but every time.. Every fucking time I tried to approach you that guy Jimin always used to get in the way. I was going crazy y/n because without you my world was useless so I had to do all this, there was no other
choice" He sighs.

"Y.you are..you are insane" I said as my fear started to lean on me.

All of a sudden he harshly grabbed my hair pulling me towards him.

"You think this is insanity? You think I am a psychopath right? You think whatever I am doing to make you mine is useless right? You think my love for you is fucking insane right?" He said and let my hair go off of his hold. He then walked towards the kitchen.

As soon as he left I tried to free myself from the hold of those ropes.
.
.
.
Soon jungkook returned towards the hall but this he was holding a knife in his hands.

"Jungkook wait, are you going to kill me? You said you love me right? We both were in love babe, see I do l.love you with a..all my heart" I said asvI sobbed at my own lies.

Jungkook gradually came near me and started to trace my skin with the corner of the knife.
.
"Insane! Right Y/n? I am insane. So insane for loving you. You see I don't leave my prey for other animals to
feed on beside that I like to end it for good. If you can't be mine than I won't let you to be someone else's either." He said and at the same time I was done freeing my hand from the hold of the rope. I pushed Jungkook harshly and ran towards the storeroom and locked myself in there.

"Y/n running from me is just going to increase the pain of your death, come here sweetheart." He said and started to knock on the door.

"What should i do"? I was panicking at the moment not getting any idea of what to do next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED :)