Chapter-4 (DARE)

A week passed by, he didn't call anymore. Maybe it was Jimin, who was behind everything, and now that I confronted him he decided to leave me alone. It's a relief to know it's all over.
Finally I consoled myself to resume my college again. Even though my inner self doesn't want me to go, but still I am going as I have a test today.
.
.
.
.
The sky is gloomy today, it's filled with grey clouds. I put on a simple black blouse and skirt. Swinging my bag on my back I step out of the house. As soon as do it feels like someone's eyes are on me.
A cold breeze touches my bare neck, making shivers run down my spine. It feels like someone touched my neck, I brush off the feeling off my mind and head to my college.

Just before I was about to enter the college it starts pouring heavily. I quickly run in and head straight to the woman's bathroom. Putting my bag on the basin counter, I start to dry myself. Suddenly the loud vibrations of my phone makes me startle.
I fish for my phone and subconsciously pick it up.

"Hello." I hold the phone to my ear while trying to wipe my face with some tissue.
'Long time no talk Y/n" The man chuckles, but his voice is different than the previous one.
My lips starts quivering, tears rolls down my cheeks in fear.

"Ready for your next dare baby?" He chuckles through the phone.
"Please, I beg you, don't do this to me.You are ruining my present and my future. Please have mercy on me."I say in a shaky tone.
"Tsk, tsk, sweetness don't beg, it doesn't suit you. Now be a good girl and get ready for your dare." He says in a stern voice.

I stay silent not wanting to agree with him.
"Go out to the field and look for a guy, any guy will do and kiss him for a minute." He laughs evilly.
"It's raining outside, don't you think no one will be out right now?" I ask demandingly as I know he's doing this on purpose to make me fail the dare.

"Find one, but only in the field not from inside the campus. And if you fail to do so, the entire internet, including your prestigious parents will see how good their daughter can ride a cock." The call ends leaving me completely broken.

I know I will fail, no one is out there in this pouring rain. But I need to try. Even if I fail at least I can say to myself I tried very possible way of saving myself. Taking a deep breath in I exit the bathroom. Running out to the field I look around, there's no one. Rain drops keeps hitting me as I run further towards the football field to see if I can fine someone, anyone would do.

Please god, save me.
"Hey you STOP!" I shout at the top of my lungs seeing a guy under a tree.
I run to him as fast as I can, the guy is dressed in all black, a black hoodie paired with some ripped denim jeans.
My breathing starts getting heavier as I walk closer to him and slowly push the hoodie off his head.

"Hey what ar----"I shut him up putting my lips on his.
I cup his face with both my hands and tilt my head keeping my lips on his,
but I don't kiss him. His eyes are wide open as he stares at me, I stare back at him and keep holding his face, keeping our lips locked to each other. Few more seconds and I can spare both of us the humiliation.

5,4,3,2,1
I let him go, he stumbles back and holds onto the tree looking at me with utter disbelief.
"What is wrong with you?" He asks touching his lips.
"I'm sorry, it was a dare given my friends.

"You can't just come up to someone and do that you know

"You can't just come up to someone and do that you know. It's wrong, very wrong. If I were a girl and you were a boy I would be taking you to the police by now." He looks away.

"T'm really sorry." I bow at him.
"It's okay." He sighs.
"I'm Y/n, I hope you can forgive me."I slightly smile at him.
"I'm Jungkook and I already did." He returns the smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys
please do vote and comment if you like the chapter....
.
Till than
Love you take care💜