Chapter-6 (UNKNOWN FEELINGS)

_____________________________________

The night is chilly, Jungkook and I are in my apartment. We decided to go to that address together. He's so sweet and caring he didn't want me to go alone, so he agreed to accompany me there.

"Hey Y/n..." He stops entering my room halfway through, he looks away quickly.
"I'm sorry" He says shyly.
I quickly pull down my hoodie, fuck he just saw me in my bra.
"No no I should've locked the door."I mentally facepalm myself.

He hurries out of the room. I shake my head following him.
"We should go, the maps are showing that the address is quite far from your house." He says looking down at his phone.
"Okay." I walk out following him.

We were walking side to side, our hands kept brushing against each other while walking to his car.
Jungkook looks down at our hands for
around the area.
"What if he's in there?" I ask feeling anxious.
"Don't worry I'm here with you, I will protect you." He says smiling. giving me hope.
My heart is pounding in my chest. It feels like it's going to come out of the rip cage. Clutching on to Jungkook's hand tightly I walk in the house with him.
The house is dark, not even a single source of light is present in the house. Both Jungkook and I turn on our phone's flashlight. Looking around I see furnitures covered with white sheets. Dust covering the wooden floor.
"Hey look footprints." Jungkook flashes his flashlight on the footprints that lead up to a room.

"I'm sca-ahhhhh!!" I scream out jumping up to Jungkook hearing rattling around my feet.
Jungkook holds me in his arms.
"It's just a mouse." He chuckles holding me close to him.

For a moment I forget everything, all I can see is him and his precious smile.
"Shall we go?" He slowly puts me down.
I nod and hold onto his arm tightly and walk to the room.
My mouth drops open after getting inside the room. The room is filled with my pictures, polaroids of myself are hanging from the ceiling. There are pictures of me without clothes, of me doing regular life things. This guys followed me around everywhere.

"Oh my god." I feel my anxiety level
getting higher.
I stumble back and bump into Jungkook's chest and lose my balance.
"You okay?" He holds me making me stand back on my feet.
"Why is he after me?" I feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I'm so sorry" He sighs and looks around.
I keep standing there not being able to move anymore.
"A phone." Jungkook holds up a phone.
I look closely and see it's Jimin's.
"This is Jimin's phone, he was my boyfriend." I say clenching my jaw.
Then I think we found out who is behind everything." Jungkook says looking around.
Sound of a car's engine startles me.
"We should go." Jungkook grabs my hand and starts running.

We sprint out of the house and quickly get in his car. Jungkook roars the engine and starts driving fast. I look back and see a car stopped near the house.
Jungkook please hurry!" I cry out in fear.
"Don't worry they can't catch us." He says taking a peek at his rear view window.

After we got back to my place, I was really terrified so Jungkook decided to stay over. He's such a gentleman, he offered to take the couch on his own to sleep, I didn't even have to tell him. But I can't sleep, it's midnight and I can't sleep. I walk around the apartment trying to find a reason. Why is Jimin doing this to me?
I sigh sitting back on my bed when I feel my phone vibrate.
I see a text message notification from an unknown number. I open the message.

"𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕. 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒓, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆."

I put my phone away thinking how pathetic of a person Jimin is.
Tomorrow this game ends Jimin." I say to myself and lay down on the bed closing my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued