Chapter-9 (SCATTERED)

_*______*______*______*______*_

Ever since that day my feelings for Jungkook grew stronger and stronger .
He was just the perfect companion for me, he used to care about my every single actions, it felt so good to have someone who truly loves you. It was like we were always meant to be together.

It's been almost been a month after moving with Jungkook and life was getting much better now, the
blackmailer somehow stopped calling after that. Maybe my courage was more superior than his dominance. Jungkook and I were in a committed relationship. I moved in with him, leaving all the past awful memories behind. I started to live my life from a new beginning now,nothing was now getting in my way. Finally there was happiness in my life. Out of everything, spending time with Jungkook is my most favorite thing to do. Sadly, he is always busy with his
computer programmings all day.
.
.
.
I am planning to apply for an job interview as well but that's only possible after graduation since part time jobs aren't gonna do much to fulfill both of our requirements. As like every other day Jungkook was out because of his work.

I was on the other hand in my room reading a book.
"I am so bored!" I said to myself as I rolled my eyes and found that the whole room was a mess.
"God! Why can't Jungkook keep his clothes all organised?" I complained to myself while stepping out of my bed.
"I guess it's time to clean." I said and started to pick up all the scattered clothes from the floor.

After I was done with our bedroom, I moved towards to hallway. As I was wiping the glass table my eyes gazed towards the door of that single room where Jungkook always used to work. I still remember that day where I was just about to open the door of this room when Jungkook harshly grabbed my wrist and told me never to get in
without his permission. I didn't ask him any further questions after that day but the curiosity still stayed alive in me.

I decided to go in that room and see
what's that something that he doesn't
want me to see. I twisted the knob
making a squeaky noise & witnessed the room filled with scattered cards near his whole computer setup making the room extremely messy.
"So this is what you were hiding from me Jungkook?" I chuckled at his cuteness and started to clean the room.
.
While cleaning I suddenly came across some pendrives. They felt like they had some files in them. The curiosity again rose in me. I decided to check what's in them.

I quickly went to our bedroom to grab my laptop. I found my laptop just in front of the side table and proceeded attaching the pendrive with it. Once the pendrive was in I clicked on it. It had 2 folders in it. One of them said pictures while the other was unnamed. I clicked on that pictures folder and as soon as it opened my eyes grew wide open.

I froze on my place with that unbelievable scene i front of me. Each and every picture was of my nudes and some where just me sleeping in my old apartment.I clicked away from that folder and I don't know what got on me I immediately clicked on that unnamed folder and as to my expectancy, these were those same encrypted coding which used to flash in my laptop a month ago.
.
.
.
I was afraid but more specifically shocked. I closed my laptop and left it on the side table. I connected each and every single dots of happenings from the past few months and came to a last conclusion. It was Jungkook who was doing all this. I started to cry out, ripping off my hair due to frustration.
.
.
.
.
How can a guy whom I trusted with all my heart play this kind of a dirty game with me? How can I be this stupid?.This was the only time I realised that I had too much trust on him.

I felt like maybe this is going to be the end of my life or it can be have a rise to a new beginning. There were only two options left now either I let him do whatever he is planning with or report him to the police for his deeds.
All this time he just played with me and my life, made me fall into a false expectation of his love.

"I am not going to be silent jungkook as I am not gonna let you go away with all this that easily. You will pay for whatever you did surely." I said as I wiped my tears off of my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued