Chapter 20

It was only days after that. Camila have nothing to do but to let her frustrations out through singing and making songs. Her mind was a total mess. It was all because of Lauren. The thing she writes about, the one who's all through her head and all she thinks of...

Suddenly, everything just resembles her;

The falling blooms and leaves, the hot chocolates... and the autumn. As days goes by, she could feel the slowly coming winter. Holy hell, it's getting cold. Lauren's eyes may be spring but she resembles the autumn now. She's getting colder. She's losing her flowers towards her. Camila misses such Camellia and Cherry blossoms on her lips. She barely smile when she sees her. Again, Camila wished she never have kissed her. Maybe then, Lauren would give her such toothy smile like the usual.

It was only once when all of them hangout again through those days and she could tell Lauren's uneasiness when she's talking to her. Damn, she badly wish she never kissed her. However, she remained acting the same. They've discussed that night that they'll be good friends and she wants to be a good friend to her.

Lauren however, became distant at her. She felt so much guilt and remorse to herself that she chose to distance herself towards the brunette. Camila never noticed it though. She knew that she likes Lauren romantically but they also discussed that they're friends and they shouldn't do that, so Camila, being a good friend of her, doesn't feel awkward at all. Of course it hurts her that Lauren can't kiss her back because she doesn't like her. But she's too naive to notice her drifting away and distancing herself. All she want is the old 'them' again.

Today, she's singing and was sure that she's having enough. She's singing along with Richard and with few people that she doesn't know at all, except for their names. They're playing the instruments too though, seems like helping them as a band. They're the center of attention across the streets right now because they're louder this time and not literally breaking their lungs to attract attention to those people walking by. Her and Richard actually went out to borrow some materials that may help them from a certain band out there. It's Richard's friends. Both of them were the one who set up the PA systems that belongs to the band which is a performer too in exchange so they can borrow those before the band even perform. Camila heard that they have gigs too and they're performing at bars, venues and sometimes festival. They seemed nice. They even praised her for the songs she writes and looking forward to their performance before they sang earlier. Camila wished to see them again after this since they're very nice. They told them that they don't need to share them what they've earned and setting up the PA system is enough. They even told them that they can suit themselves when they're done singing and not to worry anymore because it'll be up to them to clear the system since they'll be the last one to perform.

Having her heart contented with the people watching them, she sang happily and sometimes, a certain member of the band will come to help them and play for the missing instruments since it's just the two of them. Camila never thought that Richard shows not only his songs but hers as well to this band who might help them to have a gig too.

As they sing their song duets or even solo with just the embellishments of instruments, people thought they're in a relationship as they sing with such emotions through their faces. Camila give him looks sometimes since she knew that most of the songs they're singing is for Mary and it's making her worry. Her eyes can be deep and expressive most of the times.

That day for her was different from the usual. It was surprisingly amazing despite the certain Latina consuming her thoughts.

Lauren however, have the brunette in her mind as well. But she wasn't having the urge to stay in her home today. Suddenly, the solitude she's always enjoyed to have, became such thing for her to be sad and lonely. And so she went out to clear her thoughts and to also buy things that would make her house look less depressing. She've never been so consumed by the thoughts of someone in her entire damn life before. She's in a relationship and she knew this is the last thing she needs right now. However, fate wasn't about to listen on what she needs.