Flowers in a time of peace

The beginning of 3rd life. A time neither would forget. A sunny day with scattered clouds, a first sighting of everyone. It was comically like a film, or closer to some members, Hermitcraft. A group starting together then finding their own ways in different directions. 

"OOH COAL!" he exclaimed. The precious material swiftly obtained. The blonde had not too long ago found a dark-oak forest, somewhere he wasn't ready to venture into, not yet. Not when life was so precious. The urge to stay green was high for everyone. He refused to morph to yellow so soon. "Hi Jimmy~~~~" , "Oh my god." he says through giggles and fits of laughter. "Of all the people I find it's you." The newcomer teases light heartedly. 

The first interactions between friends, between Dangthatsalongname and Solidaritygaming, between Scott and Jimmy. The beginning of a future together.

Scott had been looming above him from the cave entrance before they greeted each other. "Am I the first person you found." The blonde inquires, still smiling, "Yeah your the first person I found." It fills Jimmy with a strange sort of happiness, the first interaction is himself. He doesn't know why but it does. Maybe just a friendly happiness? Yeah just that. For a time they talked about the lead-up to that moment, plans for settling down and for the future. Both men never stopped smiling during the encounter, let the banter and plans flow freely with a strange sense of trust. In a server that once on red you could easily betray the others, both felt safe in the presence of each other. It was strange.

Venturing into the cave together, mining iron and sharing it out, the conversation veered back to finding each other. All light hearted comments made for a filler to conversations, always it seemed to be Scott that brought it up and back again. He didn't know why. But finding Jimmy, the cave, the iron, together, it filled him with a strange sensation of happiness.

"It's not what I expected." Deep within himself, he knew he was happy at the fact he didn't expect that. Jimmy brought him a sense he couldn't describe-positive, but unexplainable.

"It's fate." 

"It is." 

To hear the cyanette agree with him, that he wanted his company, that he cared, Jimmy felt like he was in the sky, the elation at that revelation was elusive, like it didn't want to be known, like his heart didn't want him to know, not now and maybe not ever, but he didn't care. Scott and him were  together as friends- that was all that mattered.

"Guys who smelt together they.....they.." his words wouldn't form, but he didn't know what they were.

"The try not to..MARTYN'S GOT DIAMONDS!"  shortly after Grian and BigB also obtained one of the most searched for stones, he was alerted to that by the gentle buzz of their communicators.

"Dude what's up." Ren's thick accent greeted them.

"Dude we've been shouting your name for so long."

Ren continuously apologized as Scott revealed the little prank he played. As Ren tried to mine iron he kept placing diorite above it, blocking him from the essential resource. It was funny to see his reaction, thinking it was simple server issues, but the childish laughter, delighted face and mischievous glint in the Cyan-haired man's eye made Solidarity's heart flutter. The perfect mix of emotions fit him and his personality flawlessly, as the man that plagued his current thoughts was, flawless.

After a successful trade with Rendog, the duo continued smelting, simultaneously ridding their inventories junk into a 3 block hole. " Wait I got something for you though." he says as a poppy is passed between the two. It's vibrant red petals delicately placed into the hands of Scott. Jimmy watched as his expression changed into unfiltered happiness. Both men's hearts fluttered, one because of a perfect gift, not expensive or hard to find, but to him it was perfect. The other because of the way he made Scott feel.

A small gasp, an "Awwww." and a "That was cute."

"Confessed my love." A joke?

"We're married now." A joke

"For poppies I mean."  A joke

"No for me." The truth.

They shared another laugh. Playful banter turned into something else. A special bond had been formed in an unexpected place, a cave, on a server where it could easily be broken. Neither could admit it, not because they didn't want to but because they still didn't understand the quickening of their heartbeat around each other, or the urge to stay together, to stay close. The confession was that, no lie, no joke. The blonde's heart wouldn't let him know that yet. Soon, but not yet.

The cyanette lead the way up what was, at present, an abandoned mine. Mining through stone at the surface, they were met by a flower field. Both men captivated by it's beauty, just managed to catch a glimpse of scar as he left, not fled, just walked away, so they pursued.

That night they found Scar, Tango, Etho, Bdubs, Cleo, and Impulse. Attacked by phantoms as night fell, the following morning they killed every last one. Their short existence on the server flashed before both their eyes, and in the back of their mind, wanted the other to be safe, come out of the battle with a green name.

After quick goodbyes and goodlucks, they agreed to live in the flower field from the previous day.

A noise akin to a creeper rang through Jimmy's ears. He panicked. A blast from a creeper would kill him. Laughter followed as the sound dispersed. "What was that noise?" a shaky smile on his face. Martyn. Soon the trio fell into easy conversation of each others reaction, previous pranks with the sound he managed to perfect. 

Later that night they began building their homes and Jimmy just watched Scott. He was an incredible builder and with the quiet of the night, he could have watched for hours.

Scott had left for materials and so had he when he came across Skizz. During their conversation the first death buzzed violently on his communicator. Scar. Blown up by a creeper. Nerves were suddenly running high.

"How are you so good at building?"

"Have to be good at something." 

"Hey, HEY you are good at everything."

"Martyn. My jaw dropped." Solidarity's face was scrunched in a concoction of emotions as more detail of GoodTimesWithScar's death came to light. He had played the same sick joke on them, so Grian lured a real creeper, but with guards down, didn't think to react and died as a consequence.

Smajor had been working hard whilst Jimmy was gone, labouring so the blonde's house looked better, not just because he couldn't stand to look at it, but because he knew Solidarity loved his builds and wanted to see that childish smile on his face with the glint in his eye that screamed content. So when said blonde came home, Scott's heart danced to its own quickening beat. He didn't understand why but seeing that look on his face, because of him, it overtook him with the feeling. The one he didn't understand, that his brain wouldn't let him understand, but that, to him, didn't matter as a happy Jimmy would make his day thousands of times over.

"Another one bites the dust." the cyanette says through gritted teeth. It was Skizzleman's turn to die, again to a mob.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took longer and was longer than I expected, back to school in a few days so idk my update schedule.

Any suggestions for songs? 

             Tj xx