A King rises in a time of red

Renthedog was slain by InTheLittleWood using  {💀💀💀 RED WINTER IS COMING 💀💀💀 }

THE RED KING HAS RISEN

He wasn't sure what that meant, wasn't sure if an alliance among the red's would form. A killing spree perhaps? Not likely. It made him anxious. Ren was smart, he was cunning and he was no exception to the mechanisms of the game. The now red would be out for blood, his especially. It made him think, if he hadn't been so foolish, hadn't jumped into the obvious disaster, if he hadn't ignored Scott. 

Panic seeped through his veins and clawed at the bars of imprisonment he had thrown it in. One more red meant less safety. One less yellow meant more danger. More chance Scott could lose a life, lose all 3 of them. 

More chance for Scott to die.

Tango was shot by ImpulseSv

Etho was shot by Tango

Well that was unexpected. Jimmy was sure they were a team, so if a war was brewing it was civil. It didn't scare the blonde, they were yellow, they couldn't do much, not yet, hopefully not for a while. 

It was times like this he wanted Scott near him, next to him, connected to him, to know he was safe and alive and in good health. Yet the world they inhabited at this time was cruel and tried to pull the two apart at times like this. 

He hoped he would never see Scott's death message appear.

Ren and Martyn. Ren. He unnerved Scott profusely, his red skin, burning eyes and glowing crown exerted a dominance and threat that the cyanette  was scared to refuse. He felt the need to bow and submit to the man, yet Jimmy walked out his door, happy to stand for him, with him, to protect their home and lives.

"Is he a pirate?" Scott laughed, the atmosphere softening slightly, becoming easier to breathe in as Ren spoke in a way that made the other blonde silence himself and call the red "my liege". That was slightly concerning but he wasn't going to dwell on it.

"We're having a bit of trouble with the accent." the hybrid said, editing his previous one to something slightly higher in octave, no less intimidating though. 

"We?" , "WE?" The incredulous voice of Martyn questioned, eyebrow raised and seemingly on the verge of laughing.

"Anyway, you filthy hobbits we are here for tribute." , "Excuse me I'm very clean thank you very much-" , "Wait, tribute?-"

"I know what's gonna happen here, we're going to end up partnering up with them. Your gonna end up on the alter, I'm going to be looking you in the eyes, and they're gonna sacrifice you and I don't want that ok?" So in retalliation, he set a small fire alight, the burning embers sparking something in him. 

He pushed that aside.

Then threw the flags within the flames, eliminated with the passing of a single moment.

Did he maybe set himself on fire? No of course not!

Smallishbeans went up in flames

Now Joel was dead, another red, another... what were they to the man. He lived in solitary and as far as they were aware was without...no. If Ren was being truthful, Joel belonged to Dogwarts. He was an item, a pawn in their plan. Yet he wouldn't stay loyal. He knows Joel, he works alone, no permanent and patriotic ties if he is roped in. A betrayal may be in the works.

"It was never going to be an alliance."

"That's what negotiations are for Jimmy."

"He was talking about a sacrifice!" He was anxious, their lives, his life, lord above Scott's life was just placed on a thin line. Only one could remain. He didn't want that.