Death as more petals fall Part 1

He respawns in his bed back at the flower field, alone. The ghost of burning still itches at his skin. The air is silent, mocking. He feels... he doesn't know. On one hand, he feels alive and well, injuries dwindled by respawn. On the other, he feels tired and dead. He supposes the mechanism that gives you another chance of life does that. Yet could it also be to do with being a yellow name. The colour engraved where a green one used to sit on his clothes, the latter dimmed and cracked.

He doesn't feel bloodlust which he supposes is a good thing. He has this constant buzz in his gut though. Anxiety? Possibly. He can only describe it as a constant alarm, ringing at every sound or movement, apprehension hugging and suffocating him in its warmth and cold. Light and dark. It was both comforting and annoying.

Scott had run home after that, wanting to make sure Jimmy was fine. When he found his husband sat on his bed, eyes tired and skin paler than normal, he encompassed him in a hug, rubbed circles on his back as he cried and apologised for being too cocky. The cyan-haired male just shushed him, let him cry as he let the pain out.

The two had moved to Scott's house to get the sniffling blonde a healing potion and some food. The liquid tasted bland and icky, the fish given to him not helping to wash it away.

Scott returned to Tango, needing to retrieve Jimmy's stuff from the chest. 

Jimmy made some new and temporary gear before setting off to find Scott.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER MULTIPLE PART CHAPTER? NEVER!