Union as petals continue to fall

It had been a few days since the two had finally confessed. To them, the server still didn't know, thinking it would put them in danger, an advantage above them. They spent every moment possible together, now hardly sleeping without another figure next to them, sharing a warmth and bond that shouldn't, couldn't be broken. Deep down the couple knew it would have to end at some point. Uncapable of escaping death at some point in their lives. That was what urged Jimmy to act sooner rather than later and not be able to live out this dream.

It was around noon. Scott was sat by their pond, feet submerged in freshwater, simply listening to the happy noises of the animals in the pens, the strange noise nether portals emit. Even though he had heard it many times, it was something he would never get used to. For a time, he imagined this as a normal server. Infinite lives, where everyone could take things slow and enjoy their time together. Yet it wasn't like that. Some people were already on yellow, treading on dangerous pathing, one slip, and they would be a red life, able to kill. 

Jimmy had been mining for hours, diamonds and gold. He wanted Scott to be his husband, his world, his love, his lifeform. He already was in a way. Yet he wanted to make rings that would signify a permanent bond of the two. It was something he had wanted that night under the moon, snuggled into his sleeping form in the comfort of Scott's home. So after mining pointless stone after stone, silently cheering as diamond after diamond vein was found, collecting gold, he ascended to the surface, unbeknownst to him, Scott was in earshot of the cave.

"Hi Jim.", "Hey Scott." he didn't expect him to be there, attempting to hide the precious materials he had collected. "What you got there?" those inquisitive blue eyes stared into his soul. "Just a few diamonds and a bit of coal, just a restock." he lied. He felt sick with guilt, lying to anyone, to Scott, felt wrong, but he knew it would be worth it. The cyanette seemed pleased enough with the answer and returned to gazing in the clear waters. Jimmy swiftly walked to his house, going to his work table, starting the process of making the rings.

Finally they were done, shining gold and embedded with diamonds. He found a collection of flowers to give along side the ring, and asked Scott to meet him on the hill above his house as the sun was setting, preferable before it set. 

The place was beautiful. Lanterns flickered in the fading light as music played softly from the jukebox. Jimmy was standing before him, smiling, dressed in a red and blue suit, shifting on his feet. "Jim, what's all this for." god was the blonde nervous, he felt that this was rushing, but they may not get a chance again, and he loved this man so much. "Well Scott. I love you, think I always have. Before any of this, I think you are an incredible person and I can't imagine a time you aren't mine, aren't improving my builds because you can't stand them." they share a laugh, "You mean everything to me Scott, and I know it's rushed, but I'm scared I might not get another chance, so Scott would you marry me, be my husband and be united by love till death do us part?" The cyanette just stared for a while, Jimmy had pulled the box and flowers from behind him, showing his hard work to the man he adored. Soon enough he got an answer, "Yes" Tears began to fall from both men, the ring sliding on Scott's finger without an issue. That night they stole kisses and cuddled in the comforts of Jimmy's home.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should we invite anyone?" the question on both their minds. Scott wanted Jimmy's opinion. Everyone so far hadn't made enemies as such, so it wouldn't be an issue. Then again they didn't have solid allies that would definitely come, "I don't mind, honestly it would be nice, some form of normal you know?" a hum of agreement from Scott. So that day invitations went out, written by Scott in a neat calligraphy Jimmy could only dream of being able to produce, watching as he filled the envelopes with flowers.