CHAPTER 2_ FIRST DAY IN NEW YORK

DANIEL'S POV:

Finally I landed in New York. My cars, my personal bodyguards and the cops arranged by New York government are waiting for my arrival. I descended my private jet like a king (No not like a king but the real king _ THE DEVIL KING). All of them introduced themselves to me while shaking in fear). Oliver my head bodyguard introduced Mark to me (my personnel driver in New York).

I am Younger than everyone but they respect me as I'm their king.

I got in my Limo and Mark started driving, after 40 minutes I reach my mansion (looks like a castle). I brought this mansion 2 years at that time I just brought it as it looks different from other mansions in New York but I don't have any idea what to do with it . As I didn't have any idea to visit or settle in New York two months ago, But after I decided that I will stay here.

I don't trust anyone in my life. So, there are no workers in this mansion. People will come here to work when I am not here and there is a high security in this mansion and also in the surroundings. There are no mansions or houses around 10 km radius in these surroundings.

I have to get ready for the office. I don't need any rest. I'll take my breakfast in office. As its 7.15 a.m. Now. The biggest room in this mansion is my room. Of course it will. The whole mansion looks empty but I'm used to this emptiness.

I got ready in my three piece Armani and got in another limo for office. After half an hour mark parked the limo in front of the office. There are presses, paparazzi are all over the road thank god cops and bodyguards did a good job. And I enter my office without any expression in my face. All the employees are ready to great me with the bouquet in their hands as always I didn't give a shit about for them. As I'm going to enter in the private elevator I was interrupted by a girl.

Girl: Hi sir...

Daniel: Who are you?

Girl: Sir, My name is Bella and I'm working as an accountant in financial department. Welcome sir, Hope you'll enjoy this day sir.

Daniel (in mind): Huff. Here, another girl

So, I simply and tightly grab her neck in my left hand.

Daniel : First of all , You have to learn how to greet your employer , And next thing don't you dare to interrupt my way .( I leave her on the ground with full force).

I can see the fear in the face of all employees.

You're fired. (I yelled at the girl) and turning towards my other employees.

Go back to your work. (I yelled at them, in a second I can see all the employees in their respective seats in the ground and other people in front of the employer's lift. After that I get into my elevator and pressed the top floor (80th floor in the building _ Kings Empire).

After the lift got into my floor, I enter my floor which is as silence as Mariana trench (Deepest place in Pacific Ocean). As there is no one in floor (yes the whole floor is my cabin). In the 79th floor there is a cabin for my PA and Table for the receptionist to my floor.

There is a huge window (no I can't say huge window as this whole building is only covered by glass). As I got near I can see the whole New York City. The city which I hate for the reason and loves for the reason I don't know.

Again the same emerges in my heart and my eyes started to blurred, but I leave that window and sat on my chair and started to read the files. This is my only distraction and addiction of years to survive from that pain.