CHAPTER 6_ DEVIL WITH THE GIRL

ROSE'S POV:

As I'm walking towards the sound, I saw a man whose back is facing me yelling at his phone. So I got near him asked him did he want any help. After thinking something he cut that call and turned to my side. He looks like a Greek god. I look so short in front of him. His eyes are mesmerizing. His presence looks somewhat familiar. But I can't able to get who he is. He didn't reply anything. So I asked again. This time also he didn't say anything. So, I waved my hands in front of him.

Then I asked did he need any help. I asked him to join me, because he looks like a gentleman. He then called someone and asks him for help. Then he says that his friend is busy, so he will join me. We started to walk just talking like we are not strangers at all. And then I came to know that he is the same person from yesterday phone call. I also share my secret with him. I feel very comfortable, perfect and happy around him, like we know each other for a long time.

After we reach city, we both are eating some hot dogs. No he is not eating, I'm feeding him. I don't why I'm doing this. But I want to. Suddenly my mobile started to ring; I looked at the caller Id, Its none other than Cathy. So I attended the call.

Me: Hi Cathy.

Cathy: what hi Cathy. Where the hell are you? It's already 7 in the evening. We have to leave at 8.00. You didn't even pack anything. Where are you girl?

Me: Oh. Shit. Sorry sorry. I'm coming. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

(Then I cut the call and told him that I'm leaving and call the cab. He asked me for my name. But I told him that if we meet again. I'll tell him my name. And then I got into the cab and waved him bye.).

Then I came to my apartment within 15 minutes and then I got ready as fast as I can, Cathy and Eva had already packed my luggage .so we leave the house at sharp 8. We got into Cathy's car and started singing like crazy. As airport is 45 minutes drive from here. Yeh ... we are going to enjoy this weekend (Eva exclaimed in her high pitch voice).

OLIVER (Daniel's head bodyguard's) POV:

After sir left the office without any security and ordered us not to follow him, we just have to wait for his arrival. If we didn't obey his orders he'll chop our heads and will feed our heads to vultures. So we are waiting in the 79th floor of the building. Then I saw Ms. Joseph leaving her office. I didn't talk to her till now. But I have to communicate with her as she's is sir's PA. Then suddenly my mobile started to ring. I looked at the caller Id. Its sir, so I attended the call in the second ring.

Sir: Do I pay you only for standing behind me. You also have to check whether the condition of my car is good or what. It broke down in the middle of the road. And no one is here at all. I don't know what you'll do I want another car in ten minutes.

He started to yell at the second I attended the call. He is correct we had to check his car's condition before leaving, but we didn't. We only checked for any threats.

Me: I'm really sorry sir. Sir can you please tell me where are you. I'll come there as soon as possible.

Sir: I don't know what place is this. Track my GPS or do something. I want another car as soon as possible.

Me: Okay sir. Please wait.

Sir: Urgg. Okay.

(After that he cut the call. We located the place where he is now. But it will take more than an hour to drive there). (So I called him again, at the same time I asked other bodyguards to started drive there) (Sir attended the call in the second ring itself).