CHAPTER 24 _ EXECUTING HER PLAN

III PERSON'S POV:

I know Mr. King you'll try everything to save your girl. But you know what I have a perfect plan to get you, your girl and all your friends at the same time. So you add extra protection to your girlfriend by adding one more bodyguard. But you don't know me Mr. King. I'll do everything to win in this play. Now I'm going to play my cards Mr. King.

DANIEL'S POV:

I'm doing everything to protect my Tesoro. Everyone is doing their work perfectly. The day before yesterday itself she started her plan. As per her plan I think I'll meet her in just few minutes. I know that she is thinking she did her work perfectly. But she doesn't know my plan. Now we all are sitting in the living room of my Tesoro's apartment. Everything is set. Now I just want to give my 100% act (Oscar acting)

Jason: Guys I called you all here because in this weekend we are going to enjoy to the fullest.

Cathy: Ok love. What are we going to do now?

Jason: You tell me love what we can do.

(At the same time we heard a door clicking sound. Oh her entrance. I saw a girl walking towards us with the victory smile in her face. I saw her before somewhere.)

Jason: Who are you Miss?

Girl: You don't me right. I'm the girl who you all are searching.

(My Tesoro is standing there in confusion as she completed that word Jason and Watson pulled their guns out and pointed it towards her)

Girl: Calm down guys. You are not going to shoot me.

Me: Why did you tried to kill Rose?

(I asked her as it is the only thing I want to know)

Girl: I'm not here to tell you that. I'm here to kill you and Rose.

Me: Jason, shoot her.

(He didn't shoot her instead he turned his gun towards me. Everyone is in shock especially my Tesoro)

Rose: Jason what are you doing. Why are you pointing your gun towards Daniel and who is this girl.

(As my Tesoro tried to come near me Watson turned his gun towards my Tesoro)

Me: What the hell are you doing Watson?

(I yelled at him)

Oliver: Jason and Watson what are you doing. We appointed you both as Rose's bodyguard but now you're pointing gun towards Rose Watson.

Watson: I know Oliver. But now I'm in your opposite team. If you tried to do something to save Rose and your boss, the bullet in this gun will be in Rose head.

Me: Watson dare you do that. I'll kill you and feed you to my vultures.

Jason: Just close your mouth Daniel. Here you're not the king. Can't you see Rose is in the gun point?

Cathy: Jason what are you doing. You treat Rose as your sister right. Then why are you doing this.

Jason: Money is everything, love.

Cathy: No you're not my Jason.

(She is in the verge of crying)

Girl: Stop your drama girl. Jason tied everyone in the chair.

(My Tesoro is crying silently. Oh I want to complete this drama as soon as possible. Jason and Watson tied everyone in the chair. Watson tied me and Oliver loosely so that we both can come out of it when it is necessary).

Girl: So Mr. King do you remember me.

(I don't even know who she is)

Me: I don't even know who the hell you are. Then why are you asking this question to me.

Girl: No Mr. King you know me.

Me: No I don't know you.

Girl: Ok I'll tell you my name. Then we will see if you can remember me or not. Mr. Bodyguard you also don't remember me?

(She asked turning in the direction of Oliver. He shook his head in no. Then she said her name, I heard that name somewhere but I can't figure out. But then Cathy remembered her. What is going on here I didn't expect this).