CHAPTER 33 _ ARE YOU READY?

DANIEL'S POV:

So finally everything is solved, now my Tesoro is Safe. Even though she is safe, I'll always keep tabs on her safety. Now I have to take my friends to the normal nature because they are sitting like they saw the ghost.

Me: Did you get your answers Oliver?

Oliver: Yes. Yes.

Me: Yes what Oliver.

Oliver: Yes Daniel. I got it. The thing is you are not in any mafia group. You're the king of the whole mafia groups in the world.

Me: Good Daniel, Now can I ask you something. Why are you sitting like a statue?

(He didn't answer, except Jason did)

Jason: Daniel, we are all sitting like a statue because you're...

Me: Jason, now I'm no one now, I'm just your friend. And trust me, if you're afraid of me then let me tell you guys' one thing. I'll not kill any innocent people. I'll check their whole background before killing them or giving them any punishment. So you don't have to afraid of me.

Oliver: We are not afraid of you Daniel. We are only shocked. Tell me Daniel, I was around you 24/7 everyday, then how I mean ...

Me: Oliver, you'll be only around me in the outside not in the building inside or my room. All the communication we had or we'll have is electronic.

Watson: I thought your bodyguards only I mean I, Oliver and some other body main body guards only know about your whereabouts. But the whole mafia is in the game.

Me: Yeah. So guys, come to normal mode.

Eva: I'm in the normal mode only; I'm just thinking how that Brainless Bella will able to do every work in all the orphanages.

Me: She has 24 hours, she can do that and she must do that. I didn't kill her because she is just a bully, she is not a criminal. This punishment is for only what she did to my Tesoro. If I want to give her a Punishment for the pain I gone through all these years, it will be 100% more than this.

Cathy: Daniel, What if she did not complete all her works? What you'll do.

Me: I will not do anything. my people there will decide her punishment.

Cathy: Okay

(I looked at my Tesoro. She is just sitting and listening everything silently)

Me: Tesoro...

Rose: Hmm...

Me: What are you thinking Tesoro?

Rose: Nothing at all. Daniel, I want to remember our love story.

Me: Eager much... We will Tesoro soon. The best Hypnotizer will be here anytime soon.

(At the same time, we heard the door bell ringing)

Oliver: I'll see.

(He went to see who is there, I'm sure that is none other than the hypnotizer. He came inside with some old man who is looking like he is in his 50+ or more and an American mafia man)

Me: Speak.

American Mafia Man: King, He is Mr. Miller. The best hypnotizer in the whole country you asked for. As you ordered we explained everything to him King. He can remove the hypnotizing effect on you and Ms. Rosalynn.

Me: Hmm. You can leave now.

(Then he left the place. I looked at Mr. Miller, he is shaking in fear)

Me: You can start now Mr. Miller. Everything is explained to you right.

Mr. Miller: Yes Mr. King. You both will get into a deep sleep for two to three hours after I completed the process of removing the effect of hypnotizing on you both. So, it will be better if you both sleep on your beds Mr. King.

(I nodded. Then I took my Tesoro's arms in mine and asked her)

Me: Are you ready?

(She took the deep breath and replied)

Rose: Yes Daniel.