CHAPTER 10 _ FULL STOP TO STELLA

DANIEL'S POV:

We all sat in the dining table.

Rose: I prepared some dishes which are I'm best at. I don't whether you'll like it not Daniel and Oliver. Both Eva and Cathy love these dishes.

Me: We will definitely love your dishes. So don't worry rose.

(I ate some its tastes so good. I don't why this food taste is so familiar to me. But I don't know where I ate this before. As I'm thinking about this my Tesoro called me in worried tone)

Rose: Daniel. What happened? Is the food is not good.

(She asked me worriedly. I didn't tell her anything about my confusions)

Me: No rose. The food is so good.

(I said smiling. she also smiled and started to eat. We all ate in silence. But my mind is only thinking about this taste. Like where I tasted this before. It's like I didn't taste this once, it's like I ate this for days. This taste is that familiar to me. )

After lunch we all came here to living hall. We all sat except for my Tesoro.

Rose: You guys sit and talk. I'll do the dishes and then join u.

Ms. Cathy: Sweetheart. I'll do the dishes after sometime. Now sit.

Rose: No Cathy. I'll finish that and come.

(As my Tesoro is going to leave Ms. Joseph grabbed her left arm to stop her. But my Tesoro winced and tears started to form in her eyes. I instantly got from my seat and walked near my Tesoro)

Me: Rose. What happened?

Ms. Joseph: Sweetheart. What happened did I grabbed you that hard? I'm sorry sweetheart.

(I know it's not because of Ms. Joseph).

Rose: No guys. Nothing I'll be back in a minute.

(That's when I noticed blood marks in her full hand sleeve. So I grabbed her right arm. And make her sit in the couch. And I kneeled in front of her. And started to roll up her sleeves. She immediately stood up after knowing what I'm doing).

I didn't say anything as I know she's stubborn. So I got up and sat in the couch and grabbed her right arm and make her sit in lap. All the other three are looking at me wide eyes. At first my Tesoro started to wriggle. I gave her a Don't-you-dare look. So she stopped wriggling and I rolled up her sleeves. But what I saw is made my blood boiling in anger. Whoever the person did this to her is going to die today in my arms.

I guess today I'm going to kill a girl. Because there are the nail marks in her arms. And it's deep. Boys will not grow their nails that long. I'm sure; if some boy grab your arms and dig his nails in your arms it will only leave surface wounds. But this wound is deep. So my guess is correct. I'm going to kill a girl. And its fresh, I'm sure this wound is made few hours ago.

All the other noticed the wound.

Ms. Eva: Sweetheart what is this. Why didn't you tell us? Did you hurt yourself somewhere?

Oliver: No Eva this wound looks like some nail marks. I'm sure someone hurt her.

Ms. Joseph: Sweetheart why are silent tell us who did this to you.

(She didn't open her mouth. I know she'll not. But I guessed who's the person did this to my Tesoro. I think it's that good for nothing Stella. Because, she came to the office in the afternoon by then she is with us. No one here will do this to her. Also when she in the phone call with Ms. Joseph in the afternoon she said that she don't want to go to work and the reason is Stella. So... she is only person I think who can do this to my Tesoro).

She is still in my lap. I grabbed her face gently and made her look at me. But she didn't look at me she closed her eyes.

Me: It's your co-worker Stella right.

(In an instant she opened her eyes and looked at me with wide eyes which are filled with confusion. Then she lowered her head)

Me: Hmm. I got my answer.

Ms. Joseph: Who?

Me: None other than that good for nothing Stella.

Ms. Eva: But how do you know?

Me: I just guessed. Oliver, call the doctor. You know what to do.

(I gave him a hint about our drama. So he'll alert the doctor. He nodded in understanding then left the living hall to make a call.)

All this time my Tesoro didn't speak a word. Anytime the doctor will be here. So I took her in my arms in the bridal style at first she looked me with the shock. Then she again lowered her eyes.

Me: Which room?

(I asked looking at Ms. Joseph and Ms. Eva. They are also looking at me with shocking expression in their face. They both nodded and lead the way).

I placed her in the bed and covered her with bed sheet. No one speak anything. In just five minutes doctor came there. He is one of the doctors who will treat my bodyguards when they are injured. He looked at me in fear. I nodded my head and he came inside the room and checked my Tesoro.

Doctor: This wound is deep. But it doesn't need any stitches. Bandage will do.

Me: Hmmm.

(Then he took some injection and inject her. my Tesoro clutched my hands tightly).

Doctor: This injection will work as both anti bacterial and painkiller. It will take 2 to 3 days to the completely heal the wound. Till then don't let her any work otherwise it will get.........

(He didn't complete his words but my Tesoro started to yell.)

Rose: No way. 2 days. No no I'm going to work tomorrow. I have to compl.........

(My Tesoro is saying as she's trying to get up from bed. Now my Tesoro didn't complete her words as both Ms. Joseph and Eva shout at her)

Ms. Eva & Ms. Joseph: SHUT UP....

Ms. Eva: Just shut up your mouth girl. I'm going to kill that Stella now.

(Just then Ms. Joseph whispered something in the doctor's ear. He took other injection and going to inject her but my Tesoro stopped him)

Rose: Wait. Why another injection?

Doctor: Nothing it will heal the wound fast so that you can go to the work.

(He said and injected her but I know it's not. I looked at him. He just nodded in fear. After 2 to 3 minutes my Tesoro slowly closed her eyes)

Doctor: As per her request I injected her sleeping dose. So she'll be rest in few hours. After that make sure she'll not strain her left hand. And apply this ointment once the wound is healed. It will not leave any bruise in her arms.

(He gave the ointment to Ms. Joseph. Then he looked at me. I nodded my head as saying he can leave now. So he left the room with Oliver).

Me: Why did you ask him to give her a sleeping dose?

Ms. Joseph: sorry sir. I did, so that she will sleep now otherwise she'll roam around the entire house asking us to give her permission to go to work.

Me: Hmm. Okay.

(Then Oliver came inside the room)

Me: we will talk in the living room.

(They all nodded and left the room silently. I looked at my Tesoro and band aid in her hand. My eyes turned red in anger. I kissed my Tesoro's forehead and left the room to put the full stop to Stella).