CHAPTER 17 _ EVA'S PROPOSAL AND DANIEL'S HEARTBREAK

DANIEL'S POV:

Eva and Cathy came there, at first they started to yell at my Tesoro, then me and then Oliver.

Cathy: You idiot. Why did you do that? At first you came out with a child I'm really proud of you. Then you again ran inside. And this two man hear also ran inside with you. When we are going to ran inside Watson came out of nowhere. He stopped us and asked some man to not let us go then that idiot also ran inside.

Eva: You know sweetheart, I'm afraid what if something happens to you ......who will cook such tasty foods for me other than you... And you Mr. Oliver. I tried to stop you why did you run behind him. You know I'm worried about you... What if something...

Oliver: I don't know how to cook Eva.

Eva: You dumb, I love you Idiot. Marry me now. You know I started to grow feeling for you, the second you hugged me the first time in our first meeting. I want to share my feelings to you. But I'm afraid what if you didn't love me. But today I don't know where all my strength came from. And I proposed without any second thought.

(What... we all gasped. Oliver smiled at her and hugged her immediately. What the hell is happening here? When all did this happen. My Tesoro and Cathy are looking at Eva like something I can't explain. They have a smile and another expression something like I don't know. And what kind marriage proposal is that. Marry me now. Its looks like an order. If Oliver accepted to her proposal he has to hear her rambles lifelong. I can't imagine Oliver situation then. Then My Tesoro and Cathy looked at each other, and then yelled something. Then the words my Tesoro said broke my heart into zillion pieces. )

Cathy & Rose: You betrayed us Eva.

Rose: How can you do that? We all planned to marry in a same date and same time in the same place. Cathy's boyfriend already accepted to this condition. You know right, I didn't even propose to the person I love. But you want to marry Oliver now.

(When my Tesoro said she loves someone, all blood went to my brain. I want to kill that person here itself. My eyes turned in angry. No I'm not angry, I'm furious now. My Tesoro is only mine. I only have the rights on my Tesoro. She's is mine and also will be only mine. I'll kill each and every person in the world in order to get my Tesoro. But now I have to play a card and find out the person who my Tesoro loves)

Oliver: Cool Rose. I know you guys want to marry in the same stage. And also I know you didn't proposed to your man, Eva told me that you want to propose your love to him as soon as possible. So we will wait till that. And Eva I'm just waiting for this day. I know you love me, but I want to hear those words from you. I love you too darling.

(To the hell, the only thing I can see now is the betrayal. He also knows that my Tesoro loves some other man and the major thing in this is they all played another drama with me by hiding this truth. No I'm going to leave anyone. I thought they all are my friends but they betrayed me. How can they do this to me)?

I want to ask my Tesoro who is that Bastard.

Me: Rose. You love someone?

(I asked her believing 0.01% that she'll say no)

Rose: Yes Daniel. I love that person more than anything in this world. I thought you know about that. Okay leave it .I'll tell you. You know he is the one who can understand me without any words. He always takes care of me like he is taking of his own child. And you know I always feel more move when I'm around him. I want to spend my whole life with him. He is my everything. I love him so much.

(I don't know what to do now. I'm broken as well as I'm furious now. I want to cry now. It's the same feeling that someone is taking your soul... The biggest part in your life is missing. My eyes started to blur. I wanted to run away from everyone. I thought, the feeling I had today morning is about this fire accident. But now, my Tesoro is saying that she loves some other person. No I'm not going to lose her. I will make her only mine with or without her approval. I'm trying hard not to break down. I think if Eva didn't propose Oliver today, I must be happy in my fake world).

Me: Wh...Who...is...He? I mean the person you...you...lo...love.