CHAPTER 15 _ STELLA'S END AND ROSES'NORMAL LIFE

ROSE'S POV:

I woke up in the afternoon only. We all are watching a movie, suddenly I got a doubt.

Me: Guys. Don't you have work? Did Mr. King give leave to all of you as he is with his girlfriend?

Daniel: Yes. He gave us leave for today and also tomorrow.

Me: What he gave all leave for two days.

(They all nodded. After some time we decided to have lunch in the hall itself continuing the movie. So Eva, Cathy and Oliver went to the kitchen and brought our lunch to the living hall. As we all going to start eating, Daniel suddenly stopped me.)

Daniel: Rose, wait. Don't eat now.

Me: Why what happened.

Daniel: Don't eat. Wait here I'll come back.

(Then he stood up and went into his room. What is he doing? After sometimes he came with some covers in his hand. He came near me, and opened the covers. They all are tablets. There are different kinds of tablets, more than 10. I gave him an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look. )

Daniel: Rose, You have to take these tablets before your breakfast and lunch and these tablets after dinner.

Rose: No way. I'm not going to take all this. Daniel first thing I don't have any disease or something. I'm just anemic .It's a small health issue. Why are you giving me so many tablets for that?

Daniel: I know you're just anemic. But you're in the state where if you didn't take these medicines and eat healthy, we have to admit you in the hospital and you have to take IV drops. I know you don't want that and we also don't wzant that. Listen to me Rose, Your Hemoglobin level is too low Rose. Only 10% in the total anemic patients will have this low Hemoglobin rate. Normal Anemic patients don't have to take this much of medicines. But you have to. So just take these medicines without throwing any tantrums.

(He explained. I know all this. These are same words my doctor told me about my case. Wait when did he went to met my doctor)

Me: When did you go and met my doctor.

Daniel: After you went to sleep today morning.

Me: Okay.

(I didn't say anything silently I took the medicines and we all ate the lunch. Whole day went in a blur. While eating dinner Daniel explained as another plan to put an end to Stella's torture. I accepted after thinking for sometime as she didn't hurt me that much like Helen and Zoe did. So I don't want to play with her. But Eva and Cathy convinced. This plan is not as big as previous plan. This is too small. It will only take 2 to 3 minutes. So tomorrow me Cathy, Eva and Oliver's another friend Watson going to execute the plan as Daniel and Oliver have some work tomorrow. After dinner we all went to sleep).

Next day:

Me, Eva and Cathy went to the restaurant early morning. Watson is already waiting for us.

Watson: Hello. I'm Watson.

(He introduced himself to us. He is also looking gigantic like Oliver. What's with Daniel's friends all being gigantic like bouncers)

Me: Hi Watson .Oliver told me that you're also going to my colleague.

Watson: Yes Ms. Rosalynn.

Me: All my colleagues only call me Rose Watson.

(He smiled lightly and nodded)

Eva: So Watson you our plan right.

Watson: Yeah, and I already started my part of the plan before you all.

Cathy: Good. Okay now we have to wait for that Stella.

(After sometime Stella came through the back door of the restaurant as front door is only for customers. Both Cathy and Eva are sitting in the table and started to look at the menu to order something. I'm watching all this from the kitchen. As my boss Lucas is sitting in the counter and watching everything. At the same time Watson entered the restaurant. Then he told something to my boss and sat on another table near Eva and Cathy. Stella's friend Leo is looking at Eva and Cathy as he is a playboy and he already knows that they both are my friends. He thinks that they also will be only like me, will take whatever they did and said. No he is wrong, my besties are totally opposite to me. They will chew them raw. Both Chloe and Lucy are looking at Watson like they are going to eat him any time soon .Yeah he is also handsome but not handsome like Daniel. Stella is looking at Watson like she is seeing some rare species in the earth. After sometime other two men who looks like Watson walked into the restaurant like some models. They walked near Watson and sat in front him in his table. Now who are they .why they always have to join some part to the plan without telling me always. Last time also they did the same thing and now also these two people. Now Stella, Chloe and Lucy is like they lack oxygen to breathe, they are taking deep breathes. Plan starts to work).

Chloe went near the Watson and the other two men and is trying to talk with them. No they are trying to gain their attention. But all that three men are only looking at the menu they didn't even notice Chloe. And then Lucy tried to do the same thing. She also gets the same response. On the other hand Leo is trying to get Both Eva and Cathy's attention and they are also acting like Watson and his friends. Leo had enough he started to shout at them, but they looked at him like some movie is playing on there. Leo suddenly left that place and went near Stella and whispered something in her ears and both Chloe and Lucy also did the same. And Stella went near Eva and Cathy and started to shout at them)

Stella: What do you think about yourselves? How dare you to disrespect my friends.

Cathy: No.1 Stella this is the restaurant not pub to flirt with anyone so, we ignore him genuinely didn't disrespect him.

Eva: And we will respond him if he tried something like a gentleman.

Stella: You both... Get out of the restaurant now.

(She is going to beat them. We didn't think she will do that. We only plan our boss will do something but he didn't so I went stopped Stella by blocking her hand. She looked at me and started to yell)

Stella: You. How dare you to stop me. You didn't stop me when we beat you. Now you're blocking my hands for your friends.

Me: I didn't say anything because I care about me less. But I care about my friends a lot.

(Then Leo came in front and tried to slap me but the other two men who are with Watson stopped him. After all this commotion our boss came and tried to stop Stella .But she didn't she is still trying to slap me. Suddenly I lost the grip in her hands but before she'll slap me Watson stopped her by pushing her away from me.)

Watson: Sir, These two girls also tried to flirt with us. I think this girl is head of this entire three.

My Boss: Stella you're fired. This is happening every time. Every Customer is complaining about you and your friends. Get out of my restaurant. And You Chloe, Lucy and Leo if you behave like this other time .I don't have any other option to fire you both also.

Stella: Sir. I'm sorry .Please, don't fire me. I'll not do this again.

(So fast.)

My Boss: This is the first and last time for you all. And He is Watson he is going to replace Jacob.

Stella and his friends: Okay sir.

(Okay plan succeed. So they both are extra hands in this plan). From now I'll be leading the normal life like everyone.)