CHAPTER 23 _ JASON IS JOINING IN KINGS'EMPIRE

ROSE'S POV:

As I going to call everyone for lunch after cooking, I saw Jason is talking to Daniel. Thank god I also cooked for Jason.

Me: Hey brother.

Jason: Hey sissy. How it's going.

Me: Good. What about you.

Jason: Not bad sissy. So tell me
why did you want me spend time with you all so suddenly.

Me: Nothing I had a feeling that Cathy is spending less time with you all these days so I asked you to come here and I want to introduce you someone.

Jason: Oh. Is someone special.

Me: Yes come. Meet Daniel my boyfriend.

Jason: Too late sissy Eva already told me that he is your boyfriend.

Me: Really. Then okay join with us for lunch.

Jason: Sissy I'll not join with you only for lunch. I'm joining in Kings Empire so I'm going to stay with you girls only.

Me: What. Wow. When did this all happened.

Jason: Just now.

Cathy: Yeah sweetheart he is going to stay with us and work with us. And you know sweetheart that Oliver and Jason is friends.

Me: What really.

Oliver: Yeah.

Me: Okay then come let's all have us our lunch.

(Then we all completed our lunch and like always the boys but now including Jason also went with them telling us that they have some work to be done. I wonder what work they have when tomorrow is weekend and those too only boys).

DANIEL'S POV:

After lunch, Me, Oliver, Jason and Watson Came to my cabin to discuss some safety rules. After explaining everything to Jason how we found out that someone is trying to kill my Tesoro (but I have to say whenever I'm thinking about this that someone is trying to kill my Tesoro even my blood boils, I have a fear which I can't explain. I'll try every possible thing in the world to save my Tesoro) we started to discuss.

Oliver: Daniel I think we should check that culprit's past phone calls. I think there must be some clue.

Me: My people already did that not only that they also checked his deleted phone calls, messages not only his including his family mobile numbers, They even went to his house and check there in order to get some useful information, and also they hacked his and his family bank accounts to get some clue about money transaction but no there is no information at all. I think they both met each other in some public places and she gave him money in his hands not through any banks. So there is no clue at all. And now they are checking the cameras in the public places where he went for last 2 months.

(They didn't respond anything first I think they are still in shock)

Watson: Wow superfast people.

Jason: How can they get all this in just some short period of time? Only America's biggest mafia can do this fast. Daniel did you asked for their help in this matter.

Me: You'll know soon.

Oliver: Don't tell me you are in American mafia.

Me: You'll know that soon Oliver. Now just think about My Tesoro's safety.

Oliver: Okay guys I have a doubt.

Me: Ask me.

Oliver: Jason will be there in the apartment with Rose anytime right, and other than that Rose will be here only. And everyone is here. So no one can do anything to Rose here. I don't think she can do anything to Rose because she is safe here and in her apartment. And we are not going to let her anywhere until the problem is solved right.

Me: You're right Oliver. But I have something in my mind. And I think this plan will work 100% and guys I trust you all with my life if something happen to my Tesoro then be ready to see my real devil.

(They all nodded and we discussed my plan, I think this is the only way to find her)