CHAPTER 19 _ THEIR MISUNDERSTANDINGS

DANIEL'S POV:

They are asking stupid questions. I know these types of questions will break my Tesoro. She ran away from there. We all called her. But she didn't stop. I can feel her pain. I know where she is going. As Oliver is going to follow her I stopped him.

Me: Oliver Don't. Don't follow her. Leave her alone some time.

Eva: Daniel. We have to follow to her. What if she takes some stupid decision? And we have to know where she is going now, it's already evening.

(I smiled at her, I know about my Tesoro).

Me: Trust me Eva. I know about your friend more than you Eva. I know she'll not take such decisions and I also know where she is going. That is our secret. You guys don't know about that. And Oliver I want a helicopter here in few minutes. I think you know that place. Remember?

Oliver: Yeah. I remember.

Me: But you can't tell Eva and Cathy without Rose's permission

(Then he took his mobile and messaged something to someone)

Cathy: What do you mean by your secret? You guys have a secret place to meet up. When did all this happen? And Oliver knows about that but why can't we.

Me: Yeah. The place where we met accidently for the first time is our secret place, and she took a promise from me that I'll not reveal about that place to you especially you Cathy.

Cathy: what .me. Now what is she hiding from us.

Me: Nothing like the before things. You can ask her if you want.

Eva: You don't have to tell. Betrayer. I'll ask my love. Oliver, tell baby please where is my sweetheart now.

Oliver: But your sweetheart doesn't want you to know about that place Eva. What can I do? And Daniel will kill me if I reveal their secret. Am I right boss?

Cathy: Calm down Eva. We will ask Rose once she comes home. She'll tell us.

(Within 2 minutes the helicopter came. I turned towards the media as they are keenly listening to our conversations, but no one dared to interrupt me again. )

Me: I'll make the people life the hell, who called my Tesoro a low class girl. She is my girl, my woman, my life, my treasure, my everything. Dare you call her something like that again? you'll see the real devil in New York. I think New York people didn't see the devil till now.

(I warned them with my devil tone. I can the fear in their face . I turned to Cathy and Eva. )

Me: You both go home, Oliver you also go with them. And Cathy, Eva don't worry I'll be only back with your sweetheart. I'll not let happen anything to her,

Then I got in the Helicopter within five minutes I was dropped there. I went to the bench which is Rose's favorite and sat there with my eyes closed thinking about how my Tesoro proposed me. I want her to know that I hide my identity from her only to spend time with her. I think she misunderstood me. I think the words by the media people affected her. I want to clear things with her. After sometime I can feel someone near me. I know it's none other than my Tesoro. I called her name.

Me: I know Rose you'll come here. So don't run again. I will find you even if you go the edge of the world. So come and sit here. I want to talk to you.

(I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her. She is still crying. I want to kill that media people for doing this to my Tesoro. She came near me and sat in the other end of the bench. I didn't say anything I just placed my head on her lap and looked her. She looked at me shocked.).

Rose: Daniel... Sorry I mean Mr. King.

(I somehow guessed she'll call me Mr. King only, I slowly raised my hands and placed my fingers in her lips).

Me: Don't call me Mr. King, I feel hurt.

(She turned her head to the side ... I turned her head and wiped away her tears and took her hands and kissed it and then placed her hands on my hair)

Me: Don't talk anything Rose. Just caress my hair for sometimes.

(She did what I say. She is caressing my hairs after sometime when I feel like she is relaxed, I started to speak)

Me: Rose, Why did you run away from there?

(She again started to cry. So I got up and sat in the bench now I pulled her towards and placed her head on my lap and I started to caress her hair. It is so smooth .After sometimes she answered.)

Rose: I don't have any place there. So I don't want to be there.

Me: Why do you think like that Rose?

Rose: Because you're Mr. King and I ....

Me: Did you take that words seriously Rose. You know right. Media people are always that. You don't have take them seriously Rose.

Rose: No. I didn't run from there because of that.

Me: Then. Do you think I betrayed you by hiding my identity to you?

Rose: No. I don't.

Me: Then why did you run away from there, Rose.

(She became silent. Now I don't know what is running her mind)

Me: Then do you regret loving the devil person like me.

Rose: No, No. It's not like that. And one more thing you're not a devil.

(I think I misunderstood her, I asked all the doubts in my heads and she is replying only no. Then why did she run away from there. I don't see another reason other than that)

Me: Then why did you run away from there, Rose.

(She didn't say anything. So I kissed her forehead and asked)

Me: You love me Rose. Right.

(She looked at me and then turned her head. What the hell why is she not replying now I'm in the panic mode. I can feel she is crying. I made her look at me and asked her again)

Me: You love me Rose. Right.

Rose: How could I love you Daniel.

Me: Rose I think you're taking their words in your head. Why are you saying that you can't love me now? You just told me that you love me and you want to spend your whole life with me. Then what happened now.

(She got up and stood in front of me.)

Rose: I'm really sorry Daniel. I misunderstood your friendship as Love. I thought you love me because the love and care you gave me. I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry. I thought you only as Daniel. When I came to know that you're only Mr. King, I remembered what you told me about Mr. King and His Tesoro when we were in the terrace that day. I'm sorry that I proposed you in front of the media. I know when your Tesoro saw that news she will misunderstood you. You came to save me as a friend. But I did something which will create misunderstandings between you and your Tesoro. You tell me how could I love you when you love someone that much that you changed yourself for her. You hide your identity to her only to spend some time with her. Daniel you must be with her now... You have to clear her misunderstanding. I'll go and meet her and ask for forgiveness for my mistakes. You also please forgive me Daniel. I don't want your relationship to break because of me. I know your Tesoro means everything to you.

(She told me what all she is thinking now. I didn't thought about telling her that she is only my Tesoro. I thought she'll guess that. Now what can I do. Idea. I grabbed her arms and made her sat on my lap and placed my head in her shoulder.)

Me: Do you love me Rose?

Rose: Daniel you love someone else.

Me: DO.YOU.LOVE.ME.ROSE?

(I asked her pressing each word)

Rose: Daniel. I love you. But it doesn't matt.....

(I didn't let her complete her words)

Me: I Love you more than anything My Tesoro.

(She froze in her place; I know she is in hell shock now. I looked at her and smiled)

Rose: What?

Me: I.LOVE.YOU.MORE.THAN.ANYTHING.MY.TESORO.

Rose: You mean... I...I'm yo...Your Tesoro

(She asked me slightly stammering).

Me: Yes My Tesoro. You are only My Tesoro. No one other.

Rose: How?

Me: I will ask you some questions. Just simply answer that okay.

Rose: Okay.

Me: Okay. When I told you about Mr. King and his Tesoro, I told you that he is hiding his identity from her right. And I also asked you whether it is good or bad. And you told me there is nothing wrong in hiding his identity when he truly loves her right.

Rose: Yes.

Me: Okay. What do you think about you? I also hid my identity from you.

(Her eyes widened in the realization).

Rose: Yeah. So yo.....

Me: Shh. Just say yes or No.

Rose: Okay.

Me: Then I told you that Mr. King and his Tesoro only came to know about her each other through the phone call. And you also first talk to me in Cathy's mobile right.

Rose: Yes.

Me: Then I told you that his Tesoro don't know who is he, that thought is just some normal man. And you also don't know me and you also thought that I'm some normal man right.

Rose: Yes.

Me: Then I told you that he saw her caring him when she fed him their first meet right. You also fed me that hot dogs right.

Rose: Yes.

Me: Then when that plastic dolls said that Mr. King proposed plastic doll 1 (Zoe) with a diamond ring, I told that Mr. King was with his Tesoro and that was their first meet. You and I also met that day. And I was with you right.

Rose: Yes

Me: Okay now who do you think Mr. King's Tesoro?

Rose: It's me. Daniel, you're saying that you love me since that?

Me: Yes. I think I fall for you the second I heard your voice.

(She kissed me all over my face in the happiness. Now the entire problem is solved)

Rose: Daniel .You know, when that girl called you Mr. King the only thing came in my mind is Mr. King's Tesoro... So you're Mr. King.

Me: And you're my Tesoro (MIO TESORO)

Rose: But Daniel, what will people say. You're high and I'm low.

Me: Tesoro don't think like that about you. You're capable of more things. You know I'm lucky to have you. I gave you each and every clue about me being Mr. King and you being Mr. King's Tesoro. But you didn't find out. We all had to play the drama perfectly. You know because of you only I changed. Now I have three friends Oliver, Cathy and Eva.

Rose: Oliver....

Me: He is my head bodyguard. Now he is my friend and Watson was also my bodyguard but now he is your bodyguard.

Rose: Who all are your men?

Me: Everyone you saw in both of our plans. Okay we have to explain all this to our friends. And you have to explain Cathy and Eva about this place. So now come let's go.

Rose: Okay we have a long night. And how did you get before me.

Me: Come you'll see.

(We came near the helicopter. My Tesoro is looking at me and the helicopter)

Rose: You came here in this.

Me: Yes this .come lets go.

(Then we both got into the helicopter. We returned home. Yes where My Tesoro, there is my home, my peace, my soul and my everything).